Something as simple as “Thank you” or “Thanks” or “Glad you liked this one” is more than fine. If they called out specifics or got detailed in their comments, responding with a similar level of personalization is ideal. In these situations, the extra step makes you more genuine and relatable.
How do you reply to a comment on Instagram?
- The Instagram handle of the fan you’re replying to will automatically appear and then you can type the rest of your reply. Facebook makes it easier than ever to respond directly to each comment and acknowledge the comment, by favoriting it.
How do you respond to a compliment on Instagram?
How to Respond to a Compliment Text
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).
Should you always reply to Instagram comments?
Replying to comments left on your Instagram posts serves more than just the purpose of being courteous. Replying to comments can also help more people discover your page, attract buying advertisers, and incentivize more people to engage with your content.
How do you respond to social comments?
Steps for Responding to POSITIVE Comments
- Thank the consumer for a positive review. Be specific and genuine.
- Use the business name and keywords in the response.
- Add a little marketing to the review response.
- Invite the consumer to do something with your response.
How do you reply to cute comments?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you respond to a comment?
5 Rules for Responding to Comments
- Be genuinely happy to receive comments. Thanking the person for taking the time to comment is a no-brainer—yet it’s often overlooked.
- Size matters.
- Respond ASAP.
- Don’t link in comments.
- Spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
How do you gracefully accept a compliment?
Here are some dos and don’ts that will help you gracefully accept any compliment.
- Do say ‘thank you’.
- Do share the compliment.
- Do receive a toast.
- Do be mindful of your nonverbal behavior.
- Don’t get into a compliment battle.
- Don’t deny or downplay the compliment.
- Don’t question or insult the giver.
Why is it important to respond to comments?
Responding to reviews, both good and bad, shows customers that you read your page comments and care about what is said. This is crucial in social media management if you hope to retain or increase follower count, engagement, boosts SEO or customer interaction.
How do you say thank you on Instagram comments?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you reply to a comment on Instagram DM?
To do so, open Instagram DMs on your computer or directly visit instagram.com/direct/inbox. Then go to a chat conversation and hover the cursor over a particular message to reveal the options. Click the reply button (back arrow icon), type your reply, and hit enter.
What should I comment on Instagram?
Short good comments for Instagram pictures
- Never seen a selfie of yours that I don’t like.
- You are the coolest.
- This outfit deserves applause (Clap emojis).
- Blessing my Insta feed once again.
- The hottest pal in the town.
- Friends forever.
- They say love is beautiful, but I say friendship is better.
How do you respond to positive feedback?
How to respond to positive reviews?
- Always personalize the response.
- Always thank the customer.
- Respond to specific points in their review.
- Don’t overstuff your response with keywords.
- Try and offer something of value in your response.
- Target the number of reviews you respond to.
How do you respond to you’re too nice?
For example, in the context of an act of service or lending a favor, among older speakers it is common to answer “Thank you, [you’re too kind].” with ” You’re welcome.” Younger speakers may say “It’s nothing” or “No problem”. See also “My pleasure” or “anytime” as other valid responses.
How do you respond to a nice picture?
You can say something like, nice photo, or great composition, you captured some wonderful light. Just say something nice.