How to Use Instagram’s Draft Feature
- Tap at the bottom of the screen, then take or upload a photo or video.
- Add effects, filters, a caption or your location.
- Go back to the filtering and editing step, then tap the back arrow in the top left.
- Select Save Draft at the bottom of the screen.
How do I save a post as a draft?
- To save a post as a draft, go to your blog’s admin area – Posts – Add New. Write your post and when you wish to save your progress, click the Save Draft button. To save a page as a draft, go to your blog’s admin area – Pages – Add New. Enter the content of the new page and click the Save Draft button to save your page as a draft.
How do you save drafts on Instagram 2020?
After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
Why can’t I save drafts on Instagram?
Note: If you don’t edit the post, tag people or add a caption or location, you won’t be able to save the post as a draft. To see posts you’ve saved as a draft, tap and then tap Library or Gallery. Posts will appear at the bottom of the screen below Drafts.
Where are my drafts on Instagram 2020?
How to Access Your Drafts on Instagram on iPhone/Android
- Open “Instagram” on your phone.
- Click on the “+” plus icon at the bottom on iPhone or the top on Android.
- In your “Library” you’ll see “Recents,” which are photos and videos from your mobile phone. You’ll also see “Drafts.” Here you can find the saved photo.
How do you save drafts on Instagram on your phone?
Just follow these simple steps.
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Select the ‘+’ icon and take or select an image to use.
- You will have to make edits for the Drafts option to appear.
- After you’ve made some edits, tap on the X in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Save Draft when you see the popup menu.
Can you save an Instagram post to camera roll?
Open the Instagram app. Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen. Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen. Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Are Instagram drafts saved locally?
Drafts are saved locally on the device, not on Instagram, and can keep multiple unfinished posts. Any saved drafts appear at the top of your Camera roll, under the Drafts heading, when accessing your photo library in Instagram.
When you save a reel as a draft where does it go?
If a Reel is saved in your drafts, you can find it in the Reels tab on your profile. You can also post your Reel to the Explore page, so any Instagram user can see it. Other Instagram users can like, comment on or save your Reel.
How do you save a draft on Instagram on Android?
Click the back arrow on the top left corner, and Instagram will show you two options – Discard and Save Draft. Choose the ‘Save Draft’ option to save your photos to upload them later. “To see posts you’ve saved as a draft, tap the small Instagram icon in the app and then tap Library.