- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How to see who saves your pictures on Instagram?
- The only way to see specifically who has saved your post is to ask your followers in an Instagram Story. To see how many people saved it, go to Settings Account Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account View insights. This article explains how to see who has saved your Instagram post and how many times it’s been saved.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Can you download pictures from Instagram?
Instagram does not allow you to directly download photos from their website, but you can get a link to your photo from your profile page’s HTML code. Select the photo you want to save, and then right-click on the image.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in-app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.
- Tap next to Save posted photos/Save posted videos to turn it on (Android).
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
Why can’t I save photos from Instagram story?
If you are facing issues while saving photo to your phone, then make sure that you have turned ON the “Save Original Photos” setting on your phone. Also, make sure that you are using the latest version of the Instagram app. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
How to save an Instagram photo without posting. To save a photo before sharing, simply tap the ‘Down arrow’ icon visible at the top while editing a photo. The saved photos are uncompressed and in high-resolution.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my iPhone?
First, you’ll need to copy the URL of the image you’re trying to download – simply tap the three dots above the Instagram pic and hit “Copy Link”. Then you can simply say “Hey Siri, save Instagram photo”, and the snap will be downloaded straight to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.