Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How do you save Instagram photos to your computer?
- Right-click on the photo and select “Save Image As” option. A “Save Image” window opens up, then click “Save” and specify a location to download the photo. This way you can save your Instagram photos on Mac computer.
Can you save a photo from Instagram?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in -app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
Can I save a photo from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram makes it very easy for you to save photos that you’ve captured, filtered, and edited in the Instagram app to your phone’s photo library. Now that this option is turned on, every photo you post on Instagram will also be saved to your phone’s photo library.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
How to save an Instagram photo without posting. To save a photo before sharing, simply tap the ‘Down arrow’ icon visible at the top while editing a photo. The saved photos are uncompressed and in high-resolution.