Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do you save pictures off Instagram?
- 1. Open Instagram and go to your profile page at the far right. 2. In the top right, tap the three dots (overflow menu). 3. Go down until you see the option for “Save original photos” and when you have Save Original Photos on, every time you post a photo on Instagram, it will also be saved to your phone’s library.
How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How can I save someone else’s Instagram video?
Open up your own Story by pressing the “Your Story” icon on the upper left hand corner of your feed. With your Story open, tap the three little dots on the lower right hand corner that say “More” Hit “Save…” then press “Save Story”
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
How to download Instagram videos on an Android device
- Step 1: Download and install the “Video Downloader for Instagram” app from Playstore on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Now go to your Instagram app and find a video that you want to download.
- Step 3: Tap on the three dots “”
How do you save someones Instagram post?
To save a post, tap the bookmark icon that appears below it. This will add the post to your generic “Saved” folder. Alternatively, if you want to save a post to a certain collection within your private saved area, tap and hold the bookmark icon.
How do you save an Instagram video with music in your gallery?
Archive Your Stories
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on your Instagram application.
- Now, click on ‘Story Settings’
- In the ‘Saving ‘section, activate the option ‘Save to Archive ‘(Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll ‘(iOS)
How can I download videos from Instagram without logging in?
Browse your Instagram app as usual – to download, you can either:
- Tap ‘Copy Link’ and paste it in the AhaSave Instagram Downloader link bar.
- Tap ‘Share to’ and select the AhaSave Instagram Downloader app for Android.
What app can download Instagram videos?
StorySaver (Android) A free app that allows users to download videos and photos from Instagram stories. Users can download the images from the stories of users they follow. The app is very intuitive and easy-to-use. It takes just a few taps to download a video.
How do you save Instagram videos to your computer?
Go to Instagram and find any video or photograph you’d like to download to your PC. You’ll notice some new icons in the top right of the image, which are ‘view, share link and download’, added by Instag Downloader. Hit the download icon to instantly save that image or video from Instagram to your PC or Mac.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.