- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How to see who saves your pictures on Instagram?
- The only way to see specifically who has saved your post is to ask your followers in an Instagram Story. To see how many people saved it, go to Settings Account Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account View insights. This article explains how to see who has saved your Instagram post and how many times it’s been saved.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
Can you save pictures from Instagram?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in- app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
Can you save other people’s Instagram photos to your phone?
Tap & hold the photo. A pop-up window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to Android phone.
How do I save Instagram photos to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my iPhone?
Tap & hold the photo. A popup window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to iPhone.
How do you save Instagram photos to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
Why won’t my Instagram photos save?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
Does someone know if you save their Instagram picture?
No, when you save someone’s photo on Instagram, they won’t be able to tell that you saved it. When you save someone’s photo, the person will only be able to tell the total number of saves their post has. However, they need to have a business profile in order to view the total number of saves on their post.
Can you tell if someone screenshots your Instagram?
Whether you’re screenshotting (or screen recording) a story, a post, or even a reel, Instagram does not notify the other user that you have screenshotted their content. But, when you screenshot a disappearing photo or video sent to you via direct message, Instagram does notify the sender of the message.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
How to save an Instagram photo without posting. To save a photo before sharing, simply tap the ‘Down arrow’ icon visible at the top while editing a photo. The saved photos are uncompressed and in high-resolution.