- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do you save Instagram photos to your computer?
- Right-click on the photo and select “Save Image As” option. A “Save Image” window opens up, then click “Save” and specify a location to download the photo. This way you can save your Instagram photos on Mac computer.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you. That’s it — it’s that simple.
How do I save pictures from Instagram to my camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Can I copy a picture from Instagram?
Here’s how: If you’re browsing your Instagram feed on your phone and you come across a photo you’d like to download, click on the three dots in the top right corner and select Copy Link. Copy the link and then paste it into your browser, where you should see the original image.
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos to your phone?
Tap & hold the photo. A pop-up window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to Android phone.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my iPhone?
First, you’ll need to copy the URL of the image you’re trying to download – simply tap the three dots above the Instagram pic and hit “Copy Link”. Then you can simply say “Hey Siri, save Instagram photo”, and the snap will be downloaded straight to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to my iPhone?
Download Instagram pictures on iPhone through URL
- Open your Instagram app and go to the picture that you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on the three dots in the right top corner.
- Tap ‘Copy share URL’
- Open you Safari app.
- 5. ‘
- Open Notes and start a new note.
- Paste the picture there and then tap ‘Save image’
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
Can you save someone’s Instagram story?
Download someone else’s Story on Instagram. Now that you’ve learned all the tips and tricks for saving your own Instagram Story, you’re probably wondering if it’s possible to save someone else’s Instagram Story. Unfortunately, there are no in-app ways to download another user’s Stories.