- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do you save Instagram photos to your computer?
- Right-click on the photo and select “Save Image As” option. A “Save Image” window opens up, then click “Save” and specify a location to download the photo. This way you can save your Instagram photos on Mac computer.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my gallery?
In Settings, click on Account > Original Photos (if using an iPhone). For Android users, they need to click on Account > Original Posts. Inside Original Posts section, click on the Save Posted Photos toggle and turn it on. For iPhone users, toggle on Save Original Photos.
How do you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
How do you save other people’s Instagram photos to your phone?
Tap & hold the photo. A pop-up window opens up. Select “Save image” option. Other people’s Instagram photo will now be saved to Android phone.
How do I save a photo from Instagram to my phone?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Account, then tap Original photos (iPhone) or Original posts (Android). Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
This article will show you how to do this in 3 quick steps.
- Step 1: Find the Instagram photo you want to download. Go to instagram.com and find the specific photograph.
- Step 2: Get the Instagram photo’s URL so you can download it.
- Step 3: Download the Instagram photo to your computer.
Why can’t I save posts on Instagram anymore?
To clear the Instagram app cache, launch the Android Settings menu and go to Apps & Notification > App info > Instagram > Storage & Cache and tap the Clear Cache button. Launch Instagram after clearing the cache and check if you’re now able to save posts. The iOS users can try a clean reinstall of the Instagram app.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my camera roll without posting it?
Using Instagram Photo Editing and Filters without posting the photo online
- Open Instagram and visit your profile.
- Tap the gear icon on iOS (or the three dots on Android) to go to Options.
- Scroll down and toggle on Save Original Photos.
- Turn on Airplane Mode on your device.
- Open the photo in Instagram and edit as usual.
Why are my pictures not saving to my gallery?
Your Android photos are not saved to gallery probably because the Camera app does not have the permission to access your storage. To fix this, you need to assign the storage permission to the app. Navigate to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Storage on your device. Find Camera in the list and tap it.