Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the icon of your profile at the top-left of the homepage screen to access your current Stories.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select Save…
- Select Save Story.
How do you save a story on Instagram?
- How to save your own Instagram story. First open the Instagram app and click your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen to open your story. Now tap three dots button at the bottom-right corner and then click “Save photo” option. That’s it.
How can I download Instagram stories?
To do this, follow the steps below: View your active story. Click on the 3 dots at the bottom of the story and tap ‘Save’ Select ‘Save Photo/Video’ to save the individual photo or video stories, or. select ‘ Save Story ‘ to save everything from your story as a single video.
How do you download other people’s highlights on Instagram?
Method 2: Download Instagram Highlights Using Stories Archive
- Open Instagram and open a profile.
- The Archive library will pop open.
- Click the story you wish to save and tap the three dots in the bottom left corner.
- Then click on ‘Save photo/video’ to download it on your phone instantly.
How do I download someone else’s Instagram video?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How do I download a story?
- Go to the Play Store.
- Download Story Saver.
- Open Story Saver and log in to your Instagram account.
- Check out all the Stories from your followers on your main Story Saver page, or search a username to look at others.
- Simply select the photo or vid you want and hit save.
How do you save other people’s Instagram stories on iPhone?
iPhone Users – Get Story Reposter
- Go to the App Store and download Story Reposter.
- Go into the app and search for the username that’s posted the Story you want to download (note: the profile needs to be public to do this)
- Choose the Story you want to save and click the download button.
How do I download an Instagram story with music?
Archive Your Stories
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on your Instagram application.
- Now, click on ‘Story Settings’
- In the ‘Saving ‘section, activate the option ‘Save to Archive ‘(Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll ‘(iOS)