Here’s how you do it:
- On your mobile, access the Instagram app.
- Find the photo you want to save.
- Tap the “…” on the top corner of the post.
- Tap “Copy Link”.
- Open your browser, hold and press “Paste and Go”
- Press and hold the photo then select “Copy”
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the share icon and select “Save Image”
How to see who saves your pictures on Instagram?
- The only way to see specifically who has saved your post is to ask your followers in an Instagram Story. To see how many people saved it, go to Settings Account Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account View insights. This article explains how to see who has saved your Instagram post and how many times it’s been saved.
Can you save other people’s photos on Instagram?
All you have to do is tap the new Bookmark button that appears under posts in your feed (see the example below), and those photos will be saved to a private new tab on your profile, according to Instagram. And, yes, the photos you save are only visible to you.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in-app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How do you save other people’s pictures on Instagram app?
So, these were some of the top mobile apps when it comes to saving Instagram photos and videos for devices that support Android and iOS. Top Apps To Download Instagram Photos and Videos In 2019
- Instant Save.
- Saver Reposter.
Why can’t I save a picture from my Instagram story?
First, make sure you have turned on the “Archive” feature. Otherwise this will not work. If this button wasn’t already turned on, unfortunately your old Insta Story photos and videos were not saved. If you already had this button turned on, you can save your old Insta Stories as videos right now!
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How do you save Instagram photos to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
Can you save someone’s Instagram story?
Download someone else’s Story on Instagram. Now that you’ve learned all the tips and tricks for saving your own Instagram Story, you’re probably wondering if it’s possible to save someone else’s Instagram Story. Unfortunately, there are no in-app ways to download another user’s Stories.
What app saves Instagram photos?
FastSave is an Android app to save photos and videos from Instagram more than 10 Million downloads. It is one of the best Instagram downloader app that helps you to save Instagram photos and videos to your Android base mobile or tablet devices.
What app can i use to save pictures from Instagram?
Instasave Instasave lets you download photos and videos from Instagram for free. You can use this tool online in your web browser. Here’s how to save Instagram photos with Instasave: The first step for saving Instagram photos using Instasave is to visit the account that posted the photo you’d like to save.