- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Story icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to save.
- Press the three dots at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Tap Save.
- Finally, tap Save Photo.
How do you save Instagram photos to your computer?
- Right-click on the photo and select “Save Image As” option. A “Save Image” window opens up, then click “Save” and specify a location to download the photo. This way you can save your Instagram photos on Mac computer.
How can I save a picture from Instagram to my phone?
Instagram already lets you save photos to an easily in-app accessible folder — just hit the bookmark button in the bottom right corner underneath the photo in your feed that you’d like to save, and it will automatically store in the Saved folder on the righthand panel of your profile.
How do I save other people’s Instagram photos to my computer?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the Instagram photo you want to save in your browser.
- Click the “…” at the top right of the photo.
- Click ‘Copy Link’
- Enter the link in your browser’s window and press Enter/Return.
- Access Chrome’s Page Source by clicking View > Developer > View Source in Chrome.
Can you save someone else’s Instagram photos?
Because of very valid copyright issues, Instagram does not let you download other users’ photos, either on a regular desktop browser, or on an iOS or Android mobile device.
Can you save photos from Instagram to camera roll?
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap next to Save original photos (iPhone) or Save original posts (Android) to turn it on.
Why is Instagram not saving my photos?
If your photos are not saving after turning ON the setting “Save Original Photos”, then make sure that you have enough storage space on your phone. To check storage space on Android phone, tap “Settings” app and then tap “Storage”. Even if you are getting the same issue, then restart your mobile and try it again.
How do I save a picture from Instagram to my iPhone?
First, you’ll need to copy the URL of the image you’re trying to download – simply tap the three dots above the Instagram pic and hit “Copy Link”. Then you can simply say “Hey Siri, save Instagram photo”, and the snap will be downloaded straight to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.