Once you have the Reel open, tap the three-dots icon in the menu at the bottom of the screen, and then tap Save. To access the saved reel, go back to the Instagram home screen and tap your profile icon the hamburger menu icon Settings Account Saved.
Where are the saved reels videos on Instagram?
- To access the saved Reels video, go back to Instagram‘s homescreen tap your profile icon tap the hamburger icon tap Settings go to Account go to Saved. You’ll find your recently saved videos inside the All Posts folder.
How do I download Instagram reels to my gallery?
Open the Instagram application on your Android smartphone and search for the favourite reel you want to download. Now click on the three-dot at the bottom and then tap on the copy link. Go to the Reels Downloader application and simply paste the link there. The Reel video will start downloading on your Android device.
How do I save a reel to a saved collection?
How to Save and Create Instagram Reels Collection
- The process of creating a Reels collection is the same as creating one for images or videos: you go to individual posts and then tap on the bookmark icon.
- From there, you can select Save to Collection, where you can tap the plus sign to make a new one.
How do you save reels in gallery?
Open the Instagram App. Go to the Reels section and start watching videos. Now, if you want to save a Reel in your Instagram app, hit the three-dots icon. Finally, tap on the ‘Save’ option and the Reel video will be saved in your profile’s saved section.
How do I find my saved reels on Instagram?
To access your saved Reels, tap your profile tab in the bottom right, then tap the menu icon in the top right. Now, tap “Saved,” and you’ll find all the posts and items you’ve saved throughout your time on Instagram.
How do I download Instagram audio reels?
To save the audio of a single reel video, you have to click on the three dots on the bottom right corner, where the option to save and share will appear. To view the saved audio, you have to go to the music library of Instagram. There you will see the Saved option on the top.
How do you save audio reels?
Open the Reel whose audio you want to use.
- Tap on the music or the audio title at the bottom.
- To view the saved audio or to use it in your Reel, open your Instagram profile screen and tap on the three-bar icon at the top.
- Tap on the Audio folder.
- Tap on Use Audio to add it to your Reel.
How do I save a reel to my camera roll?
Navigate to the video you wish to save. Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen. Tap Save > Save Video. Here’s how to do that:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.