Next to the Publish button, you’ll notice a drop-down arrow button. Clicking on it will reveal the option to schedule a post. Click the Schedule option and select the date and time you want your post to publish to Instagram. Then click Schedule to upload your content for posting at the time you selected.
What is the best way to schedule Instagram posts?
- The best way to schedule Instagram posts is to use a social media management platform like MavSocial. You can schedule multiple posts at once and it’ll automatically post at the date and time selected.
Is there a free way to schedule Instagram posts?
The first app I’m going to show you is called Later. It’s a social media scheduling tool that works with Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. The best part about Later is that it’s free for up to 30 scheduled posts per month. If you’re posting once a day, this is really good news.
How do you schedule posts on Instagram mobile?
Schedule posts to Instagram from your Android phone on the go!
- Step 1: Select the Instagram account you’d like to schedule to.
- Step 2: Go to your Media Library.
- Step 3: Create and schedule your post.
What is the best app to schedule Instagram posts?
List Of The Best Free Instagram Schedulers In 2020
How do I schedule a post on Instagram creator studio?
To schedule a post to go live on your Instagram feed at a later date:
- Follow steps 1-6 for “Post to your Instagram feed”.
- Click the arrow next to Publish.
- Select Schedule.
- Choose the date and time at which you want your content to post on your Instagram feed.
- Click Schedule.
Does Instagram allow scheduled posts?
You can only schedule single photos and videos directly to Instagram. To schedule carousel posts or Instagram Stories, you will need to use notifications. Auto publishing to Instagram is available on all Later plans, and can be done from your desktop or the mobile app. Note: free plans cannot schedule videos.
Can you set up automatic posts on Instagram?
Now, when you enable Auto Publish with Later, your photo will automatically post to Instagram at the scheduled time! You can only schedule single photos and videos directly to Instagram. To schedule carousel posts, you will still need to use notifications.
Can you rearrange Instagram posts?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.
How do I get started with later?
Here we’ll outline Later’s key features to get you started. Schedule Your Posts
- At the top of the Calendar, select the social profile(s) you want to schedule your post to.
- Drag and drop media from your Side Library onto your Calendar, or open a photo or video in the Media Library and click View on Calendar > Create Post.