How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
Can I archive posts on Instagram?
- To do so: Open the Instagram application, go to your profile, and select the post that you want to archive. Hit the 3 dots button on the top right corner of the post. Select the Archive option. That’s it!
Where can I see my archive post in Instagram?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived. From there you can restore their visibility to those who can see your profile.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do I retrieve an archived Instagram post?
In the upper right-hand corner of the post, tap the three horizontal dots. This will open additional post options. 6. Tap Show on profile to unarchive the post and restore it to your main profile feed.
What happens when you Archive a instagram picture?
Instagram is releasing its Archive feature to all users today, after testing it with a smaller group of people last month. The feature lets anyone on Instagram hide their old posts without deleting them. Hitting that button will send the photo to a private gallery — your archive — where only you can see it.
What happened to archived posts on Instagram?
Once you’ve archived a post, you can choose to show it on your profile again. The post will return to its original spot on your profile.
Where do I find my archived photos?
Open Google Photos from the app drawer or home screen. Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines on the top left corner). Tap the Archive tab to see all the archived photos.
How do I unarchive a post?
How to unarchive Instagram posts
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator.
- 2 Tap Archive.
- 3 Click on Posts.
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
How do I unarchive something?
How to Unarchive Emails
- Click “More” in the side menu and open the “All Mail” folder.
- Select the emails you want to unarchive and click the “Move to Inbox” button.
- All of the emails you have selected will return back to the “Inbox” folder.
Do archived posts show up on feed Instagram?
Do archived posts show up on Instagram Feed? No. Once archived your post will no longer show up on your followers’ Instagram Feeds.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.