Instagram: How to View Recently Deleted Posts
- Step 1: On your Instagram profile, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Tap “Account.”
- Step 4: Tap “Recently Deleted.”
Can I find posts I deleted on Instagram?
- Here are the steps to find the deleted Instagram photos via Instagram Archive feature: Log-in to your Instagram account. Check your profile, and you will see an “Archive” icon on the top right corner of the screen. Click on Archive, and the recent photos will be displayed there.
How can you see deleted Instagram posts?
Open the Instagram app and go to your Instagram Profile. Tap the hamburger icon at the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings. Tap on Account and look for ‘Recently deleted’ at the bottom of the menu. Here you can view all your recently deleted posts and stories including IGTV and Reels.
How can I see someones deleted Instagram posts 2020?
How can I see someones deleted Instagram photos?
- Open Deleted Instagram Photo Viewer.
- Type username whose photos you want to see.
- You will find profiles with related usernames.
- Select the profile and tap on next.
- Here you can see old deleted Instagram photos.
Can you see people’s deleted Instagram photos?
Inside the Albums section, you need to find the Recently Deleted folder. Simply open it, here you can find the last 30 days deleted photos.
Does Instagram keep deleted photos?
Note: Instagram deleted Photos can be found under any folder. Take a look at other popular Photo Recovery Tools for Android & iPhone!
How do you find deleted Instagram photos?
From the Home screen, launch the Photos app, tap on Albums < Recently Deleted and search the lost photos. To restore a lost Instagram photo, simply tap it and select Recover. Note: In the Recently Deleted folder, you’ll only find photos that have been deleted within the last 30 days.
How do I recover a deleted photo on Instagram?
Tap the profile icon photo at the bottom right-hand corner of your window.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines to get a list of menu options.
- Choose the Archive to get archived photos. Select the photos you want to recover. Tap on the three horizontal three dots icon and select Show on Profile.
How do you retrieve deleted pictures?
Restore photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash.
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.