You can simply and quickly view the deleted search history of Instagram. Just tap on the “Magnifying icon,” which is also called “Search bar” and click on the search field. By performing this action, you will see all the recent searches you have made previously.
How do I clear the search history in Instagram?
- How to clear search history Instagram. Open Instagram on your smartphone. Go to your profile. Now click on the three dot button uper right side. Now you see all menu option. Now go down here you see clear search history button. Hit on it. Now it’s ask you, you really want to delete this.
How can you see deleted searches on Instagram?
View Deleted Search History
- Open the Profile menu by tapping on the profile icon on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the menu icon on the upper right corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Security.
- On the Security menu, Tap on Access Data.
- Scroll down to Account Activity, and tap on View All under Search History.
Does Instagram delete search history?
Instagram keeps a record of your search history. This is a quick way to locate accounts or hashtags that you’ve looked for in the past. Past searches also influence which accounts Instagram suggests you follow. Instagram search history can be deleted using the Instagram app and desktop and mobile browsers.
Does Instagram save search history?
Much like Google, Instagram keeps track of everything you’ve searched for in its app. If you head to Instagram’s Explore section, you can see the most recent people, tags, and places you’ve searched.
How can I see my hidden Instagram history?
Tap the three-line menu icon in the top-right corner, then select “Your Activity.” Under the “Links” tab, you’ll find every link that you’ve ever clicked on Instagram in reverse chronological order. You can tap any web page to revisit it.
How do you view your watched history on Instagram?
Open the Instagram app installed on your phone and tap on your story icon within the upper left-hand corner. You will be able to view your story from your profile page. Within the bottom left-hand corner, you will see “Seen by” followed by the amount who has viewed your story post up to now.
Is there an activity log on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.