You can also check your direct messages using Instagram on a web browser.
- Go to the official Instagram website and log in.
- Select the Messenger icon.
- Your current conversations appear in the left pane. Click a conversation to open it in the right pane.
- Type a message in the message bar.
- Tap the paper airplane icon in the top right corner. This will redirect you to your Instagram Direct Inbox. Tap the conversation you want to view. You’ll see a list of your DMs here with the people involved in the conversation. Tap the person in the conversation you want to view to see the entire conversation with them.
How do I check my DMS on Instagram?
How to Check Your Instagram Direct Messages on the Android App
- Launch the Instagram app and log in.
- Select your account, if you have multiple.
- Tap the mail icon in the upper right corner.
- Read the newest messages.
- Tap on any message to bring up the entire conversation and the reply box.
Why can’t I see my DMS on Instagram?
If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update. To see if the direct message problem is due to the device or it’s a software-related issue, try logging into Instagram account using another device or web-based Instagram (a.k.a. webstagram).
How do you see hidden messages on Instagram 2020?
The good news is that these hidden messages are easy to find.
- To see if you have any hidden Instagram messages, tap the inbox icon at the top right of the app.
- If you have any hidden messages, a little blue bar will appear at the top of your inbox saying you have “message requests.”
How can I check my DM without opening it?
1. Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen by Restricting
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Head to the person’s profile whose direct messages you want to read without marking them as seen.
- Click the three-dot menu at the top right corner.
- From the available options, select Restrict.
- Click on Restrict Account to confirm.
How can I see DM without seen?
Visit the Instagram app and check the DMs. Open the smartphone’s control center and turn off both WiFi and your mobile data. Go back to Instagram DMs and ensure that the mobile data and WiFi are still off. Therefore, if you now check the DMs, you will not be able to check the “seen” report since your internet is off.
How do you have a secret chat on Instagram?
If you prefer to keep messages hidden permanently, you can always use Instagram’s vanish mode, which lets you send a message, photo, or video in the chat for a set amount of time before it disappears forever. To turn it on, you just need to tap on an existing chat to enter it and then swipe up.
Is there hidden messages on Instagram?
Checking Hidden Messages on Instagram Start by tapping the airplane icon on the upper right corner of the app to see all your private messages. If you have any hidden messages, you’ll see a link to tap beside the Messages heading that reflects the number of message requests you have.
How do you check DMS on Instagram 2021?
Here’s how to see your Message Requests on Instagram
- Go to your Instagram profile home page.
- In the upper right corner, you’ll find a chat icon (next to the ♡ icon).
- Your messages inbox is classified as follows:
- Tap on “Requests”
- Next, click on a message to read it.
Can you turn off seen on Instagram DM?
How can I view a story on Instagram without opening it?
Another simple method to view people’s Insta Stories without letting them know is by taking the help of the Airplane mode. All you have to do is, open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS phone. Wait a few seconds for the Stories to load. Once this happens, switch on the Airplane mode.
How do you read Instagram message notifications?
So, do not open the notifications and if you don’t want to do it unintentionally, turn your notifications off or mute the conversation you don’t want to mark as seen. Then, open the Instagram app, tap on the arrow on the top right corner of the screen, and open your inbox to load the messages.