To view account insights:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the Insights action button.
- Tap the metrics under the Overview section or specific content you’ve shared for a more detailed breakdown.
What do Instagram Insights really mean?
- What Is Instagram Insights? Instagram Insights is a native analytics tool that provides data on follower demographics and actions, as well as your content. This information makes it easy to compare content, measure campaigns, and see how individual posts are performing.
How do you view insights on Instagram?
To access Insights from your account page, tap the bar graph icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner.
Why can’t I see my insights on Instagram?
You can view Instagram Insights after you convert to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you’ll lose access to insights. If you want to view Insights on your Instagram story, you can swipe up on the story and tap the insights icon.
How do I view insights on Instagram 2021?
You can also come right out of insights into your profile and tap into any one of your posts from your grid. Below the picture of your post, there’s a blue link to view insights. Tap on this, and you’ll get the detailed view of that specific post and some unique information you won’t find anywhere else.
How do I check insights of reels?
To check in on the performance of a specific Reel, open the Reel from your profile, then tap the three dot icon in the bottom right of the screen, then tap Insights.
How do you view insights on reels?
How to Check Instagram Live and Reels Insights
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Now, tap on your profile picture in the right bottom corner and tap on three horizontal lines on your profile page’s top right corner.
- From the side menu, select “Insights”.
How do you read Instagram Insights 2020?
Instagram Insights is made out of 3 main sections – reach, interactions, and audience. The reach tab is where you will find some basic information about your content’s reach from the past 7 or 30 days. You’ll see the number of impressions, profile visits, website taps, and call-to-action button taps.
Can you see insights on private Instagram?
Right now, only professional accounts can view insights on Instagram. In the past, some personal accounts were granted access to insights. If you’d like to maintain access to your insights on Instagram, you’ll need to switch to a professional account.
How do I see Instagram insights on my iPhone?
How do I see Instagram Insights on iPhone?
- Go to your profile.
- Press on the icon with the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Press the Insights option.
Where is analytics on Instagram?
If you already have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Start by tapping on the menu icon in the top right corner of your profile, and then click on Insights tab, which will open the analytics for your business or creator profile.