Instagram app for Android and iPhone
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How do I See my likes on Instagram?
- Tap Settings. It’s at the bottom of the menu. Tap Account. It’s toward the bottom of the menu. Scroll down and tap Posts You’ve Liked. It’s near the bottom of the menu. This displays the more recent 300 photos or videos you’ve Liked on Instagram, with the most recent Likes at the top of the list. Tap post to view it.
How do you see someones likes on Instagram 2020?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Can I still see likes on Instagram?
“Likes” and data generated by “Like”-based activity aren’t going away, and users will still be able to view how many “Likes” their own posts are getting, even if they’ve hidden those numbers from others. Notably, “Likes” can be a valued source of information for influencers and creators who use the platform regularly.
Is there an app to see what someone likes on Instagram?
Snoopreport — Your ultimate IG activity tracker so you can see what someone liked on Instagram and who and what they’re interested in.
Why can’t I see someone’s likes on Instagram?
Instagram removes ability to see others’ likes, comments, and follows from Activity tab. Instagram is removing a controversial feature that had been in place since 2011, the Following tab in the Activity feed. Now the feed will focus on your own activity.
Why can some IG accounts see likes?
The company says it’s doing this to “give people control over their experience” using the social networking platforms. Instagram started to test hiding the number of likes posts get around the world in 2019, in an effort to curb some users’ anxiety around how “popular” their content is in comparison to others’.
Can you no longer see what your friends liked on Instagram?
Instagram is getting rid of the feature that let you see what everyone else was liking. Instagram is discontinuing its Following Activity tab, a feature that let people easily see which posts their friends and coworkers were liking on the platform, as first reported by BuzzFeed News.
How can you see other people’s activity on Instagram?
Here’s what you should do.
- Open Instagram and go to your home page.
- Scroll through the feed and choose a post made by a person both you and the user you want to track follow.
- Tap on the “likes” below the post.
- Check the list of people who liked the post and find out which one of your friends liked it.