How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
How do I view my likes on Instagram?
- Tap Settings. It’s at the bottom of the menu. Tap Account. It’s toward the bottom of the menu. Scroll down and tap Posts You’ve Liked. It’s near the bottom of the menu. This displays the more recent 300 photos or videos you’ve Liked on Instagram, with the most recent Likes at the top of the list. Tap post to view it.
Why can’t I see other people’s likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets. Instagram said: “We want your friends to focus on the photos and videos you share, not how many likes they get.”
How do you see someone’s activity on Instagram 2021?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.
Can people see your likes on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. After 4 likes, photos show the number of likes, along with usernames of some people you follow who have liked it. If your account is set to private: Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
Is there an app to see what someone likes on Instagram?
Snoopreport — Your ultimate IG activity tracker so you can see what someone liked on Instagram and who and what they’re interested in.
Can you see other people’s activity on Instagram?
Instagram is discontinuing its Following Activity tab, a feature that let people easily see which posts their friends and coworkers were liking on the platform, as first reported by BuzzFeed News. The feature wasn’t used frequently by most people, an Instagram spokesperson said.
Can I track someone’s activity on Instagram?
How to see Instagram activity history. Snoopreport service is the only service that lets you track someone’s activity on Instagram. The Instagram app doesn’t have a Following Tab anymore where you could check the actions of users you follow: posts and comments they liked, the new users they followed, comments they left
How do you see someones activity on Instagram?
To see their activity, go to your Instagram Direct Messages where you’ll have a complete list of all the people you’ve talked to. Note that in order to be able to see someone’s Instagram activity and when they were last online, they have to be the one who sent the last message in your Direct Message conversation.
Are likes hidden on Instagram?
Today, we’re announcing that everyone on Instagram and Facebook will now have the option to hide their public like counts, so they can decide what works for them. We tested hiding like counts to see if it might depressurize people’s experience on Instagram.
How do you see your likes on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.