To view your old stories, click the circular clock icon at the top right corner or your profile.
- Instagram released this feature in December 2017.
- How far your archive goes back depends on when you updated your app.
Who can see my Instagram Stories?
- The visibility of your story depends on your account’s privacy setting: For private accounts: Only your approved followers can see your story. For public accounts: Anyone on Instagram can see your story.
How can you see old Instagram stories?
The short answer is no you cannot view someone’s old Instagram Stories unless they saved it as a Highlight. To view someone’s story:
- Navigate to the top of your home page.
- Scroll through the round icons at the top – these are next to ‘Your Story’ with a plus sign.
- Tap on the story of the friend you’re interested in.
How can I see a story on Instagram after 24 hours?
How can I tell who’s seen my Instagram Story?
- To look at who’s seen your story, open your story and swipe up on the screen.
- What if it’s been more than 24 hours after I posted my story?
- You can look at who’s seen your story up to 48 hours after you post it.
How do you rewatch someone’s story on Instagram?
Going back to Instagram stories you want to see again If you’ve already watched a few stories from one person, and you want to rewatch one or more stories from them, tap the left side of the screen until you reach the story you’re seeking.
How can I see old Instagram stories without them knowing?
Here’s what to do:
- Find the profile whose Story you want to view secretly on your feed, and click on the profile right next to it.
- Tap on the Story to pause it, and then slowly and carefully swipe in the direction of the Story you want to view.
How long do Instagram stories stay in archive?
While Instagram Stories do disappear from your feed after 24 hours, they remain archived in the app. So, if you post a story but it expires before you get a chance to save the video, don’t worry, you can still recover it.
Where are Instagram story archives?
To access the Instagram Archive, go to your profile and tap the “Archive” icon in the top right. This shows you an archive of all your Stories.
Do Instagram stories expire?
Photos and videos you share to your story disappear from Feed, your profile and Direct after 24 hours, unless you add it as a highlight.
How do you see Story responses after 24 hours?
If you want to see who viewed your stories after 24 hours you should:
- open Instagram.
- Go to your profile.
- (On iPhone) top left there is a clock with a backwords arrow around it.
- Open your stories (on iPhone it’s top middle press “archive” again) and select stories.
- Click the stories you want to see the insights of.
How can I read the story after 24 hours?
To see who viewed your story after 24 hours or the story disappeared, go to the Instagram archive page. Select the story you want to see viewer info. Swipe up on the screen to see a list of people who viewed your story up to 48 hours after you post it.
Do Instagram stories show replays?
Currently, there’s no option for Instagram users to see if one person has viewed their Story multiple times. This is because the number of story views will include replays of your Story, per Instagram.
Do Instagram stories disappear?
Instagram Stories allow Instagram users to share photos and videos to their Story — which is visible to followers of the user’s Instagram account. Like Snaps in Snapchat, Instagram Stories disappear after 24 hours.
How do you get the mid feed story preview on Instagram?
Slide your finger to peek at your intended story, without swiping across completely. You can slide your finger to the left so we can see the preview of KJ’s story.
How do you save old Instagram stories?
How to save Instagram stories by archiving them on the mobile app
- Tap the three lines and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.”
- Under “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can choose to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).