Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
What is the most liked picture on Instagram?
- The Most Liked Instagram Picture Ever: An Egg. The World Record Egg account began as a simple campaign to set the world record for the most liked photo on Instagram and went on to beat the previous world record set by Jenner. Jan 9 2020
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see photos I’ve liked on Instagram on Computer 2020?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there. But Instagram’s web app is not the same and there is no way to view liked photos on Instagram on a computer.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do I see posts I’ve viewed on Instagram?
Tap the “Ad Activity” listing. You will now see a list of all the sponsored content that you’ve interacted with. At the top, you’ll see the Instagram Stories that you’ve recently clicked. You can scroll below to view all the Instagram post ads.
Can people see what I liked on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you’ve liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others). Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
How can I see what pictures My boyfriend likes on Instagram?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Why did Instagram remove following activity?
According to Instagram’s head of product Vishal Shah, the tab was removed for the sake of simplicity, and to cut down on a feature that most people didn’t know existed. “People didn’t always know that their activity is surfacing.
How do you see someone’s activity on Instagram 2021?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.