Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
What is the most liked picture on Instagram?
- The Most Liked Instagram Picture Ever: An Egg. The World Record Egg account began as a simple campaign to set the world record for the most liked photo on Instagram and went on to beat the previous world record set by Jenner. Jan 9 2020
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How do you see your liked photos on Instagram 2020?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
How do you see what you’ve liked on Instagram online?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
How do you see what you’ve liked on Instagram mobile?
Open the Instagram app on your Android device. Go to your profile and then tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner. Tap on “Settings” and then “Account.” Towards the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “Posts You’ve Liked” option.
Can’t see all likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets.
How do you see how many people liked your post on Instagram?
Hovering over a post instantly lets you see how many likes the post has garnered. Clicking into the image, you can see the number of people that have liked it.