Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
Can followers on Instagram see what I have liked?
- Apart from the users, even your followers on Instagram can see the posts which you have liked. It does not depend on the number of likes. Rather, your followers can see your username below the photos you have liked. (For example: Liked by -Your username and 14 others) When the post has received more than 4 likes, you will see the number of likes rather than just the username.
How can I see my liked posts on Instagram 2020?
To find your recently liked posts on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How can I see my like history on Instagram?
To view your like history on Instagram, in either the Android or iOS app, launch the app and then go to your profile page. From there tap on the settings icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Posts You’ve Liked.
How do you see posts you liked on Instagram on Computer 2021?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there. But Instagram’s web app is not the same and there is no way to view liked photos on Instagram on a computer.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
Why can’t I see my likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets. Instagram said: “We want your friends to focus on the photos and videos you share, not how many likes they get.”