There are a few ways to see when someone’s active on Instagram:
- You’ll see a green dot next to their username and photo in your direct inbox and other places on Instagram.
- In your direct inbox, you’ll see their most recent activity status (example: Active 25m ago, Active yesterday, Seen, Typing).
How to see the last active status on Instagram?
- Since you can’t access your Direct Messages on a computer natively, you’ll have to use the mobile app. You can only view the Last Active status of someone who has not disabled “Show Activity Status” in their Instagram profiles. You also must have had at least one Direct Message exchange in which both parties sent at least one message.
Why can’t I see when someone was last active on Instagram?
Activity status is turned off Next, if the user has turned off their activity status, you won’t be able to see when they are “Last Active” on Instagram. If a user has turned off their activity status on Instagram, you won’t be able to see it. Instagram has a feature where you can turn off your activity status.
How can you tell when someone was last active on Instagram?
Next to each person’s profile picture, you’ll see when that person was last active.
- For example, if Steve Smith was last week, you’ll see Active a week ago next to his profile picture.
- If someone you follow also follows you, you’ll see a green dot in their profile icon around Instagram when they are active.
Can you see when someone was last active on Instagram without messaging them?
First, Instagram only shows the last seen status to people you follow or direct message, and no one else. Your random followers won’t be able to see it unless you follow them back. If you don’t want individuals to see when you’re online, don’t follow them.
How long does Instagram show last active?
How long does active now last on Instagram? The “Active now” status lasts for 5 minutes on Instagram. In other words, if the person has to be on Instagram in the last 5 minutes for the status to show.
Will Instagram say active 2 days ago?
No you can’t. You can only see if they have been active in the chat. As for activity like liking post and following people, you can. Press on the heart symbol and on the upper tab I believe it says ‘Following’.
Can someone see if I’m active on Instagram?
Your active status isn’t visible to everyone. Only people you direct message *and* follow will see when you were last using Instagram. If you have a public account, and someone who doesn’t follow you sends you a DM, they won’t be able to see your active status.
How can I see someone’s activity on Instagram?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.
How do you check activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.