How to View Your Past Instagram Comments
- Launch the Instagram app and tap on the three-bar icon at the top. Go to Settings.
- Tap on Account Posts You’ve liked.
- Here you will find all the posts that you have liked and hopefully commented on. Tap on the post you might have commented on to find your comment.
How can I get more comments on Instagram?
- A simple way to get more Instagram comments is to ask for them. Post content on Instagram that lends itself to sharing, and ask users to answer a question or tag their friends and coworkers in the comments. It’s a fun and easy way to interact with your audience, and it helps you garner more comments, too.
Why can’t I see my comments on Instagram?
If you’re wondering why Instagram comments on your posts are not showing, maybe there are restrictive privacy settings. When misconfigured, these settings may prevent users from being able to comment on your posts. Using the comments filters, you can prevent comments with specific wordings from posting.
How do you delete all comments you’ve made on Instagram?
To bulk delete comments, follow these steps:
- Tap a comment, then tap the dotted icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage Comments.
- Choose up to 25 comments to delete at once.
- Tap Delete, or tap More Options to block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Do comments disappear on Instagram?
When I block someone on Instagram, do their likes and comments disappear from my photos and videos? Yes, after you block someone, their likes and comments will be removed from your photos and videos.
How do you see all your replies on Instagram?
To access this option, tap the three-line button on your profile to open your account settings. In the pop-out menu, select Settings at the bottom of the screen. Then navigate to the Business Settings section and tap Quick Replies. This will open the list of quick replies you’ve saved.
Why is Instagram deleting my comments?
The people who created the comments can delete them, as well. People tend to delete/remove their comments to make sure Instagram can not use their data for money (targeted ads)- along with posts, likes, etc.
How do I manage comments on Instagram?
How can I manage multiple comments on my Instagram posts?
- Tap View all comments below your post.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you want to manage.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post on Instagram?
When you’re viewing the post, tap on the Comments icon (speech bubble icon) to view every comment associated with the post. Here, locate the comment (your own or someone else’s) that you want to delete. Here, tap on the Trash Can icon to delete the comment.
How do I recover a comment on Instagram?
Everything else will be automatically deleted 30 days later. During those 30 days, you can access your deleted content by going to Settings > Account > Recently Deleted on the latest version of the Instagram app. From there you can either restore or permanently delete it.
How do you see hidden comments on Instagram?
You can tap on “View Hidden Comments” to see them. The social network will automatically remove all comments that violate its community guidelines.
How do you unhide a comment on Instagram?
Tap View all comments below your post. Scroll to the end of your comments and tap View Hidden Comments. Tap Unhide below any comment you want to view.
How do you see your first comment on Instagram?
If you’re keen to find the first comment of a post, toggle the setting to ‘All Comments’ & scroll up till there’s nowhere to scroll anymore. You’ve reached the first comment!