How do I get a link (URL) to a photo or video on Instagram?
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
How to link things on your Instagram?
- How to Link Things on Your Instagram From Your Browser Log in to your account. Log in to your account, and then choose your username. Select Edit Profile. Select “Edit Profile” from the menu, and then type the address of the page you want to link to into the Website field. Click Submit to save the changes. From Your Device Open Instagram. Touch Edit Your Profile. Done on an iPhone.
How do I send my Instagram link to someone?
Log in and go to your profile. Once your there, tap on the options button on the top right, the one that looks like three dots. When you hit that button, you’ll get several options, and you’re interested in the “Copy Profile URL.” Hit that, and then you’ll be able to paste this URL to anywhere you want to and share it.
Where do I find my Instagram link?
1. Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL.
Where is my Instagram URL?
Once the website opens, you’ll find yourself on your homepage. Step 3: Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the page. This will open your profile. Step 4: Your Instagram URL will show in the address bar.
How do I share my Instagram account 2021?
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
How do I copy my Instagram Link 2020?
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do you copy your Instagram link on android?
1: Go to the profile that you wish to get the URL for. Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.