New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.
How to share someone else’s post on Instagram?
- Open Instagram. It’s the multicolored camera icon on your home screen (iPhone/iPad) or in the app drawer (Android).
- Tap the Instagram Direct icon beneath the post you want to share. It looks like a paper airplane and is to the right of the Comment (chat bubble) icon.
- Select a recipient.
- Enter a message.
- It’s at the bottom of the screen.
How do I share another person’s post on Instagram?
- Open Instagram.
- Locate the post you want to share.
- Press the paper airplane symbol underneath the post.
- Select the option “Add post to your story.”
- Tap on the post to display the caption. Tapping it again will hide the caption.
- Edit the post if you wish.
- Select where you want to post the Story.
- Press Send.
How do you repost an Instagram post?
Once you’ve found a post you want to reshare, tap the arrow in the lower righthand corner. Then, tap “Repost,” then “Repost” again. This will first save the photo your mobile device’s native camera roll, where you can retrieve it in the Instagram app.
Why can’t I share someone’s post on Instagram?
Account Type. The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.
How do I share a post on Instagram 2021?
How to reshare a post to your Instagram Stories?
- Open your Instagram Stories.
- Press on “aA” (it’s the “Create” feature)
- Press on the “Smiley Sticker” on top of your screen.
- Press on the “Reshare” sticker.
- Re-share a post that you have recently viewed, saved or posted on your feed.
How can I legally repost on Instagram?
You can get this written permission in a variety of ways.
- Ask With a Comment on the Original Post.
- Ask Via a Direct Message.
- Include Copyright Waivers in Contracts With Influencers.
- Use the Repost for Instagram App.
- Share a Screenshot of the Original Image.
- Regram Through Your Social Media Dashboard.
Why can’t I repost on my Instagram story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
How do you repost a story on Instagram?
Just head to your stories archive, select a story and click on the three dots on the right-hand side. Then, select ‘share as post. ‘ This will open it up in the photo editing tool where you’ll have the option to crop it to the right dimensions for your feed.
What’s the new Instagram update?
Instagram rolled out a new feature that aims to protect its users from abusive comments and DMs. The new feature called Limits allows users to limit or hide comments and messages coming from users who are not on their followers’ list or who have become a follower in the recent past.
Do reels post on your feed?
Reels can be featured in Explore and shared to Stories. When you upload a Reel, you can also choose to post it to your Feed. All the Reels you create will also appear in a dedicated section of your profile, similar to IGTV posts.
Why can’t I share a post to my Instagram Story 2021?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
How do I share a post to my story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
Why can’t I share posts to my story 2021?
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.