How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?
- To share a photo or video to your story using the Instagram app: Tap in the top left of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed. Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. To choose a photo or video from your phone’s library or gallery, swipe up anywhere on the screen.
Why can’t I share a post to my Instagram story?
Update Instagram A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is that your Instagram is outdated. Here’s how you can update Instagram on an Android device: Open Google Play Store, tap on the menu, and tap on My apps & games.
How do I share a post to my story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you repost an Instagram post on stories?
To repost someone’s photo or video as your Instagram story, follow these steps.
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
Why can’t I share a post to my Instagram Story 2021?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
Why can’t I repost on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.
How do you put a link in an Instagram story post?
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do you post a story on Instagram 2021?
Launch the Instagram app and locate the post you’d like to share. Tap on the “paper airplane” button appearing below the post. Tap on “Add post to your Story” to upload the post in the form of a customizable sticker. Tap on the “text icon” at the top of the window and proceed to create your caption.
How do you Regram a post on Instagram?
How to regram a post to your story through Instagram
- Select the post you want to regram.
- Tap the paper plane icon below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap ‘Add post to your story’.
- Edit the caption and credit the photographer or content creator.
- Tap ‘Send To’.
- Tap Share next to ‘Your Story’ and then you’re done.
Why can’t I post a reel on my story?
It’s possible that the Reels option isn’t working or showing because of an outdated version. To use the Reels, you must upgrade your app to the most recent edition. There are many users who are using multiple Instagram accounts on the same app and this method could work for them.