Log in and go to your profile. Once your there, tap on the options button on the top right, the one that looks like three dots. When you hit that button, you’ll get several options, and you’re interested in the “Copy Profile URL.” Hit that, and then you’ll be able to paste this URL to anywhere you want to and share it.
How do I access my Instagram account?
- Go to https://www.instagram.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Instagram feed if you’re logged into your Instagram account. If you aren’t logged into Instagram, click the Log in link in the lower-right side of the page, then enter your Instagram username (or phone number/email address) and password.
How do I share an Instagram profile?
Step 1: Go to the profile you’d like to share. You can go to a user’s profile by tapping their username on one of their posts in your feed or by searching for them on the Explore tab. Step 2: Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap “Share this Profile.”
How do I get the URL for my Instagram?
Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
How do I share my Instagram account 2021?
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
How do you copy your Instagram link?
Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
How do you copy an Instagram link?
How to copy the URL on smartphone
- Step 1: First, open Instagram account on your smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Step 2: Now, find the photo or video you want to copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Next, tap on the three dots icon to open the pop-up menu.
- Step 4: Now, from the given options, tap Copy Link.
How do I link another account on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add. Tap Log In.
How do I share another post on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open Instagram and find a photo or video to repost. Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost.
- Paste the post’s share URL into DownloadGram.
- Download the post.
- Open Instagram and find the photo or video in your camera roll.
- Add a caption and share your repost.
How do you add another account on Instagram?
Go to the “People” section and select the person you want to give Instagram account access to or click on “Add New People” to add new users. Click on “Assign Assets” and select either “Pages,” “Ad Accounts,” or “Product Catalogs” Select the specific assets you’d like to share access to and choose a role.
How do I share my Instagram link on my phone?
How to Copy Instagram Profile Link on Android and iOS
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.
How do I share my Instagram profile on Facebook?
How to add an Instagram link to your Facebook bio
- Log into your Facebook account on a PC or Mac.
- Click on your profile image at the top of the screen.
- Click the “About” under your cover photo and then “Contact and Basic Info” on the left-hand menu.
- Under WEBSITES AND SOCIAL LINKS, click “+ Add a website.”