Open your desired Instagram post and tap on the three dots icon on the top right corner of the post. Now, tap on the “Share to …” button. Finally, choose Snapchat from the appearing list and simply post your Instagram video on Snapchat.
How to add your Snapchat story to your Instagram story?
- If you’re trying to add your Snapchat Story to your Instagram story, just download your story from Snapchat. Remember you will only be allowed to upload images taken/downloaded in the last 24 hours to your Instagram story.
How do you share a post on Snapchat story?
Press and hold on the Story tile in Discover to bring up a mini-profile. Then, select the Share Story option that appears alongside others like subscribe. Choose how you’d like to share the Story outside of Snapchat, either by text, email, or by posting to other platforms.
How do I share an Instagram post to my story?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do you post on Instagram and Snapchat at the same time?
How to Add your Snapchat Story to your Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the camera icon in the top left corner or swipe right.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Choose a saved photo or video from the last 24 hours.
- Select a filter, doodle, or add an emoji.
How do you repost someone’s post on Snapchat?
To repost a Snap or Story, swipe up from the camera screen to see all your saved Memories. Tap on the Story or Snap you want to repost to open it, then hold your finger down on the screen to open up the menu. From there, you can select Send Snap to add it to your Story.
How do you repost someone’s Instagram post?
Once you’ve found a post you want to reshare, tap the arrow in the lower righthand corner. Then, tap “Repost,” then “Repost” again. This will first save the photo your mobile device’s native camera roll, where you can retrieve it in the Instagram app.
Why can’t I repost on my Instagram story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
How do I share a post to my story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.