Tap the person’s profile picture to see their Story. Once the Story that you’d like to share shows up on your screen, tap the three dots in the lower-right corner. 2. Tap “Copy Link” or the paper airplane icon to share the story with friends.
What are Instagram Stories and how do they work?
- Instagram describes Stories as something that lets you “share all the moments of your day, not just the ones you want to keep on your profile”. The feature enables you to share multiple photos and videos, and they appear together in a “slideshow format”, which basically means a reel, like Snapchat.
How do you repost someone else’s Instagram story?
Instagram: How to repost a story
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
Why can’t I share someone else’s Instagram story?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
How do you put someone else’s story on your story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do you share a story you’re not tagged in?
You can do that too! Just head to your stories archive, select a story and click on the three dots on the right-hand side. Then, select ‘share as post. ‘ This will open it up in the photo editing tool where you’ll have the option to crop it to the right dimensions for your feed.
How do you repost someone else’s story on Instagram 2021?
Now, if you see a post in your feed that you’d like to share to your story, you need to start by going to your Instagram story and either taking a photo or selecting a background for your post. Then, select the smiley icon in the upper right bar on the screen and look for the “reshare” option.
How do you share Instagram Stories 2020?
You can share a post to your Instagram story by tapping the paper airplane icon located below your photos. The menu that appears will give you the option to share a post to your Instagram story from any profile that has allowed sharing of posts.
How do you repost a story on Instagram without tag?
Can I repost an Instagram Story I’m not tagged in?
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
- Scroll down until you see Screen Recording and tap the plus sign.
- When you want to record an Instagram Story, just swipe up and tap the red record button.