- Tap on the “Instagram Story,” then tap on the “vertical ellipsis” (three vertical dots) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Share To…”
- Choose the “application” or “contact” you’d like to send the link to.
How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?
- To share a photo or video to your story using the Instagram app: Tap in the top left of your screen or swipe right from anywhere in Feed. Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold to record a video. To choose a photo or video from your phone’s library or gallery, swipe up anywhere on the screen.
How do you share someone’s story on Instagram?
Tap the person’s profile picture to see their Story. Once the Story that you’d like to share shows up on your screen, tap the three dots in the lower-right corner. 2. Tap “Copy Link” or the paper airplane icon to share the story with friends.
How do you share someone’s story on your story?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
How do you repost a story on Instagram?
Just head to your stories archive, select a story and click on the three dots on the right-hand side. Then, select ‘share as post. ‘ This will open it up in the photo editing tool where you’ll have the option to crop it to the right dimensions for your feed.
Why can’t I share someone else’s Instagram story?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
How do I post on another person’s story?
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do you repost someone’s story?
To repost someone’s photo or video as your Instagram story, follow these steps.
- Open Instagram and select the photo or video that you want to repost.
- Hit the Share icon right below the post > tap Add Post to Your Story > tap Your story.
How do you share Instagram Stories 2020?
You can share a post to your Instagram story by tapping the paper airplane icon located below your photos. The menu that appears will give you the option to share a post to your Instagram story from any profile that has allowed sharing of posts.
Why can’t I repost on my Instagram story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
Why can’t I share posts to my story 2021?
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.