To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
How do I Share my post on Instagram?
- 1) Open the Instagram app on your phone. 2) Locate the post you want to share in your Instagram story on your feed. 3) Tap the paper airplane icon. 4) The “share” menu will appear. 5) The photo or video post will automatically upload as a story draft. 6) Tap “Your Story” in the bottom left-hand corner to post.
Why can’t I share someone’s Instagram post to my story?
In order for you to share their post to your story, you need to ask them to enable the resharing option. Here’s how they can enable resharing to stories: Navigate to your Instagram profile and tap on the menu icon at the top-right hand corner of the screen. Tap on Settings, tap on Privacy, then tap on Story.
How do you repost someone’s Instagram post?
Once you’ve found a post you want to reshare, tap the arrow in the lower righthand corner. Then, tap “Repost,” then “Repost” again. This will first save the photo your mobile device’s native camera roll, where you can retrieve it in the Instagram app.
How do you put someone else’s story on your story?
How do I share someone’s post from feed to my Instagram story?
- Tap below the photo or video in Feed.
- Tap Add post/video to your story.
- Tap Send To.
- Tap Share next to Your Story, then tap Done.
How do I share my story on someone’s story?
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
Why can’t I share a post to my story?
Account Type. The ‘Add post to story’ button is only available for public accounts. If you are trying to share a post from a private account, you will not see the button in the sharing menu under the post. Check posts from other accounts, preferably from a celebrity, and see if you can view the resharing option.
How do you share a story you’re not tagged in?
You can do that too! Just head to your stories archive, select a story and click on the three dots on the right-hand side. Then, select ‘share as post. ‘ This will open it up in the photo editing tool where you’ll have the option to crop it to the right dimensions for your feed.
Why can’t I repost post on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.