Convert an Instagram personal profile to a business profile
- In the Instagram app, go to your profile, and then select the menu in the top right.
- Select Settings, and then select Account.
- Scroll to the bottom of Account, select Switch Account Type, and then Switch to Business Account.
How do I change my Instagram business account?
- Here’s how to switch to a business profile on Instagram: Login to your Instagram account and go to settings. Tap “Switch to Business Profile”. Instagram will prompt you to connect to a Facebook business page (note: you need to have Admin access to the Facebook page in order to convert to an Instagram Business Profile).
Why can’t I switch to business account on Instagram?
If your profile is currently set to Private on Instagram, you won’t be able to switch to a business profile. If you don’t see your business’ Facebook Page as an option, make sure that you’re listed as an admin in the settings menu. Once the correct Facebook Page appears, select it and tap “Next.”
How do I change my Instagram from personal to business?
Here is how to switch back to a Personal Instagram Account from Business Account:
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Now go to your profile and tap on Menu in the upper right corner.
- Then tap on Settings and then Tap on Account.
- Tap on Switch to Personal Account.
- Finally, tap on Switch Back to confirm.
Can anyone switch to a business account on Instagram?
An Instagram business profile gives you access to more Instagram features – and it’s easy for anyone to convert their personal profile to an Instagram business profile (even if you’re not actually a business).
How do I change my Instagram to Business 2021?
How to switch to an Instagram business account
- Step 1: Go to your Instagram account settings. Go to your profile, then tap the hamburger menu in the top right corner of the app.
- Step 2: Switch to Instagram professional account.
- Step 3: Choose a Business account.
- Step 4: Connect your Facebook Page.
How many times can you switch to a business account on Instagram?
How many Instagram business accounts can you have? You can have up to 5 Instagram business accounts per device. If you own 5 Instagram business accounts, you might not be able to switch your next account to a business account.
What happens when you switch to professional account on Instagram?
Professional Instagram accounts will give you more call to action buttons and space to provide contact details and your business address, which will ultimately increase your customers’ ability to get in touch. You will now be able to connect your Facebook Page to your Instagram account.
What is the difference between Instagram personal and business?
A basic account lets you post content and view other Instagram profiles. Furthermore, you can set a personal Instagram profile to be a private account, which means only your followers can see your content. On the other hand, an Instagram business profile is public and anyone on Instagram can see it.
How do I switch accounts on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap your username at the top of the screen. Tap the account you’d like to switch to. Keep in mind that you can add up to 5 accounts.
How much does a business Instagram account cost?
It’s free to have an Instagram business account, and there are no specific requirements in terms of followers or content.
Do Instagram business accounts get less views?
In-spite of posting personal content and doing no matter what, Instagram won’ t change their view on your account. Instagram only sends your post to 10% of your followers initially if you are a business account. They do this to push you to spend more on Ads.
Should I use my personal Instagram for business?
Reasons to consider separate business and personal Instagram accounts. But cultivating a presence that’s officially and solely dedicated to your work can also help build your brand, protect your privacy, and grow your business footprint. A business Instagram account gives you access to some simple user analytics.
How do I know if my Instagram account is business?
The easiest way to tell would be to look for the Contact button. If you can call or email them, then they are running a business account. Also, if the profile displays additional info such as business category or physical location, it’s the sign of a business account as well.