Instagram.com from a mobile browser: Tap your profile picture in the bottom right and tap Profile, then tap Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
- Log into instagram.com from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t temporarily disable your account from within the Instagram app. Tap or click your profile picture in the top right and then select Edit Profile. Scroll down, then tap or click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram?
After disabling your account, you must wait seven days and then you may log into your account again. How long can I temporarily deactivate my account? When you temporarily disable your account, Instagram maintains the “disabled” status for a week.
How do I deactivate my Instagram account on my phone temporarily?
Click on the profile button in the top-right corner. Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link. Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram 2021?
How long can you temporarily disable your Instagram? There is no time limit, per se. We know that with Twitter, you can deactivate your account for 30 days, and then you must reactivate it, or else your account will be permanently deleted.
Can I temporarily close my Instagram?
You can temporarily deactivate your Instagram account no matter if it’s a personal account, creator account, or a business account. Oddly enough, you can’ t disable your account from the Instagram app on iPhone or Android.
What will happen if I temporarily deactivate my Instagram?
When you deactivate an Instagram account, you are only temporarily disabling it. All your photos, comments, likes, and even your profile will be hidden from the public and your followers, but they’re not gone forever. Your account will remain hidden until you decide to reactivate it.
Do I lose my followers if I deactivate Instagram?
Do you lose followers when you disable your account? Temporarily disabling your account means your photos, comments and profile will be hidden. But your account will be reactivated when you next log in, and your followers will still be there, apart from anyone who may have unfollowed you.
How do I deactivate my temporary account?
Click your profile picture in the top right and click Profile, then click Edit Profile. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right. Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
How do I reactivate my Instagram account on my phone?
Download and install the Instagram application on your Android or iOS device. Open the application and go to the login screen. There you need to enter your username and password of the account which you have deactivated. Now, tap on Login and your account will be restored to the normal state.
Can you reactivate Instagram?
It’s possible to reactivate an Instagram account after you’ve disabled it. Instagram accounts can be deactivated if you’d like to take a temporary break from the social media app. Only Instagram accounts that have been disabled can be reactivated; deletion of your account is permanent.
Does Instagram delete your account after 30 days of deactivation?
After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted, including your friends, Snaps, Chats and Stories. Your username will no longer be available. Fill in the username and password for the account you want to delete. Select Login and enter the same information again.
Why is my Instagram account disabled for 30 days?
How do you deactivate Instagram on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- Then Log Into your Instagram account on the browser.
- Go to the ‘Delete My Account’ page from the Settings menu.
- Then look out for the dropdown menu that can be located next to ‘Why are you deleting your account?’
- You will need to re-enter your password.
How do you unlink an account on Instagram?
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.