Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap on Menu in the top right, then tap on Notifications. Then tap on next to Off or On for the notification type you want to manage.
How do I view notifications on Instagram?
- The Instagram app itself offers you a glimpse of your notifications on your mobile phone or tablet. To view them, tap the “Heart” icon at the bottom of the screen, followed by the “News” tab.
Why don’t I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
The most likely reason why Instagram notifications not working on your iPhone is probably you turned Notifications for Instagram off. Go to Settings > Notification > Instagram. Enable Allow Notifications and Show On Lock Screen. Change the default sound to any other.
How do I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
How to enable Instagram notifications on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Notifications.” Open the “Notifications” menu.
- Swipe through the app menu until you find Instagram. Tap to open.
- Next to “Allow Notifications,” you will see a slider. When the slider is green and white, notifications are enabled.
Why can’t I turn on my IG notifications?
If you are not getting Instagram notifications, also try clearing the storage and cache data for your Instagram app. Perhaps the stored cache is corrupted or getting too much and becoming unneeded for the app to run smoothly. Here, clearing the cache and storage data could help. Here’s how to do it on Android.
Where are my Instagram notifications?
Tap on your profile page, then choose the three horizontal lines on the top right of your screen. Tap on Notifications and you’ll be able to choose your notification settings for various Instagram options.
How do I turn on post notifications on Instagram for 2020?
How do I turn notifications on or off for someone I follow on
- Go to their profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap next to Posts, Stories, Reels or Videos to turn notifications on or off.
- Or tap next to Live Videos and select any notification option.
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
If iPhone notifications are not working, you may have turned Always Show Previews off in the Settings app. Notification previews are the little alerts from apps that appear on your iPhone’s display. Open Settings and tap Notifications -> Show Previews. Make sure there’s a check mark next to Always.
How do you fix Instagram notifications on iOS 14?
Solution One: Check for Enable Instagram Notifications in iOS Settings App
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on iPhone and tap “Notifications.”
- Step #2: Select “Instagram.” [
- Step #3: Turn on “Allow Notifications” and also “Show on LockScreen.”
- Step #4: Lastly change the Notification Tone.