Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
How do I archive all my posts on Instagram?
- To archive a post on Instagram: Select a post you want to store. Select the three dot menu icon at the top of the page. Select the Archive option. The Archive option is a command so Instagram will immediately archive it within your account. It will remain there until you either manually delete it or unarchive it.
How do you unarchive Instagram photos 2021?
Navigate to your account page by tapping the small profile icon picture in the screen’s bottom right-hand corner. Then tap the three horizontally-stacked lines in the screen’s upper right-hand corner to access a list of menu options. Next tap the Archive option to reveal your archived photos.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
How do I get my posts back from archive?
The 4 steps to unarchive Instagram photos
- 1 Go to your profile. Tap on the button in the lower right corner, where you usually see your feed as the account’s creator.
- 2 Tap Archive.
- 3 Click on Posts.
- 4 Choose the publication you want to unarchive.
How do I find my archive on Instagram?
How to get to your archive on Instagram
- Head to your Instagram profile on the app by tapping the right-most option at the bottom.
- Tap the three bars in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap “Archive” next to the clock icon.
- This will bring you to your Archive.
Where is the archive post in Instagram?
Click the three dots at the upper right corner of your photo, then tap the “Archive” option. Immediately, the photo will disappear from your feed and show up in your “Archive” folder. You can view your archives via the little three dashes that appear at the top right corner of your Instagram profile.
How do you unarchive Instagram on Iphone?
If you want to unarchive your post and bring it back to your profile, you first need to open the photo in your archive. Click on the clock icon in the upper left corner on your profile page. Then tap on “Archive” and choose “Posts” from the drop down menu.
What happened to archived posts on Instagram?
Once you’ve archived a post, you can choose to show it on your profile again. The post will return to its original spot on your profile. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
Where do I find my archived photos?
Open Google Photos from the app drawer or home screen. Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines on the top left corner). Tap the Archive tab to see all the archived photos.
How do you unhide posts on Instagram?
How to unhide the post?
- Select “Posts”:
- Select the post and press on the three dots “…”:
- Select “Show on profile”:
- Your Instagram post will reappear where it used to be in your feed, before you hid it. It will not appear at the beginning of your feed, like a brand new post would.