How do I archive all my posts on Instagram?
- To archive a post on Instagram: Select a post you want to store. Select the three dot menu icon at the top of the page. Select the Archive option. The Archive option is a command so Instagram will immediately archive it within your account. It will remain there until you either manually delete it or unarchive it.
How do you unarchive Instagram photos 2021?
Navigate to your account page by tapping the small profile icon picture in the screen’s bottom right-hand corner. Then tap the three horizontally-stacked lines in the screen’s upper right-hand corner to access a list of menu options. Next tap the Archive option to reveal your archived photos.
Why can’t I see archive on Instagram?
If you don’t see anything in your archive, you might need to update your settings. In the Instagram app, scroll down to Story Controls. Make sure “Save to Archive” is switched on.
Where is my archive on Instagram?
On your profile, in the top right corner you’ll see the encircled clock icon, which opens your archive where only you can see posts you’ve archived.
How do I unarchive a post?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.
What happened to archived posts on Instagram?
Once you’ve archived a post, you can choose to show it on your profile again. The post will return to its original spot on your profile. or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
Where do I find my archived photos?
Open Google Photos from the app drawer or home screen. Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines on the top left corner). Tap the Archive tab to see all the archived photos.
Why is my post missing on Instagram?
Below are some reasons why Instagram might be deleting your posts: Your posts do not follow community guidelines. You have not verified your email address linked to your account. You have not verified the phone number linked to your account.