Tap Following below their profile info. Tap Mute. Tap next to Posts or Stories. To unmute them, tap next to Posts or Stories.
Is there any need to mute someone on Instagram?
- Muting someone on Instagram is a good way to keep their content hidden from your feed, but leaves you room still visit their profile and remain a follower. If the account has tagged you in a post, you will still receive a notification, even if they are muted.
How do you unmute someone’s post on Instagram?
Instagram: Here’s How to Unmute Someone
- Step 1: Go to the profile of the user you wish to unmute.
- Step 2: Tap the “Following” button.
- Step 3: Tap “Mute.”
- Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of the mute option you wish to turn off (Posts, Stories or both).
How do you unmute someone on Instagram 2020?
How to unmute an Instagram story
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Scroll to the end of your story feed by swiping to the left at the top of your homepage.
- Press and hold down on the story that you wish to unmute.
- Tap “Unmute” from the list of options.
How do I unmute a post?
Step 4: Then, tap ‘following’ below their profile info. Step 5: Press ‘ mute ‘. Step 6: Tap on the slider next to ‘posts’. Step 7: Then tap on the slider next to ‘posts’ to unmute them.
How do I see muted posts on Instagram?
Then, tap on theMuted Accounts option. You’re done. A list of users you have muted on Instagram will show up on your screen. If you want to change your mute settings, tap on an account and go to their profile.
How do you unmute?
Swipe right or left to find the video clip you would like to change the audio options for. 3. Tap on the 3 dots below the video clip and tap on “Mute” or “Unmute” in the dropdown menu.
What happened to mute on Instagram?
Muting somebody on Instagram is the same as having a break from a real-life discussion. You respectfully exit the discussion without causing any commotion or ruffled feathers. You won’t see the stories, images, or videos that anyone has shared on your feed if you mute them.
Why can’t I unmute Videos on Instagram?
If such a video is uploaded on Instagram, users will face the same issues as the file itself is corrupt. Don’t worry, we have a solution for this problem as well.
How do I unmute on Instagram on PC?
- Click on a video.
- Right click while the video is playing/paused and then click unmute.
What does muting Instagram messages do?
Muting someone on Instagram is like the social media equivalent of politely excusing yourself from a conversation, without making a scene. When you mute someone, their posts and stories will no longer show up in your feed, but they’ll still be able to see your posts, and you can visit each other’s account pages.
How do I unmute someone on Instagram Android?
1. From Instagram Feed
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Scroll towards the end of stories at the top of your feed.
- Here, you’ll see all the muted accounts- they’ll be greyed out without any colorful ring around them.
- Long-press the account you want to unhide stories for.
- Then, click on Unmute Story.
How do you unmute all your Instagram accounts?
Tap on the blue button and drag it to initial position. You can choose to unmute posts, stories or both. To fully unmute the account, make sure to deselect all the options. And you’re done!