All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging.” Tap “Update.” That’s it — you should now see the new Messenger icon at the top right of the screen.
What’s new on Instagram?
- New Look and Feel. The first major change to Instagram is a revised interface, putting more emphasis on your photos. Along with the new look is a new icon, which replaced the iconic design the app has always been known for. While polarizing, the improved interface aligns with Apple’s own guidelines and aesthetic.
How do you update messages on Instagram 2021?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Update messaging, then tap Update.
Why is my Instagram messages not updating?
Check the new DM update from Instagram on your device. You can wait some days, and you might see that Instagram fixes the problem. Sometimes, you do not know that the DM problem is about your device or a software-related issue. Now, try another device to log into your account or web-based Instagram (a.k.a. webstagram).
How do I get the new Instagram update?
How to get the new Instagram features?
- Go to app store (for iOS) or play store (for Android)
- Find Instagram and check for updates.
- If there was a new version available, download and install it.
- Check if the issue is fixed.
What is the new Instagram Messenger update?
New features are rolling out to Facebook Messenger and Instagram DMs that allow users to be more expressive in how they communicate. The updates range from cosmetic enhancements like new themes, to the ability to respond to messages with a photo or video.
How do you update messenger?
Go to the app store for your device and do a search on Facebook Messenger. Click on Facebook Messenger; if there are updates available, there will be an Update button (or if it’s not installed, you’ll have the opportunity to do so).
How do I fix my chat glitch on Instagram?
How to Fix Instagram DM Glitch
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Check if you are blocked.
- Check if the User Deactivated His Account.
- Your Instagram app is not updated.
- Undo The Update.
- Report The Problem To Instagram.
- Clear Instagram cache.
- Uninstall and Reinstall The App.
Why are my Instagram direct messages not showing up 2020?
If you cannot see the messages, or Instagram DM is not working it can be due to Instagram newest update. Sometimes a full cache or device memory won’t let new messages download and be displayed. If clearing the memory and cache doesn’t work, then updating the phone’s OS and/or reset factory might work.
How do I fix my DMs on Instagram?
14 Steps to Fix Instagram Direct Messages (DMs) aren’t Working, Sending, or Loading
- Log Out and Log Back Into Your Instagram Account.
- Check the Instagram Server Status.
- Install Pending Instagram App Updates.
- Use Instagram Through Your Web Browser App.
- Try Loading or Sending Instagram Direct Messages on a Different Device.
What is the new Instagram Update 2020?
New Instagram Features December 2020 Instagram just made shopping available in every format on their app — the Feed, Stories, IGTV, and Live. After being tested for several months, starting today, shopping becomes available on Reels, too. Businesses and creators can tag their products when they create Reels.
How do I get the old Instagram Update 2020?
Simply go to your Account Settings and change your language to anything but ‘English (US) ‘. If you only speak English, you can simply pick ‘English (UK)’ and it will change back to the previous layout.
How do I merge Instagram and messenger?
On Instagram app:
- Open Settings page.
- Tap on ‘Privacy’ option.
- Tap on ‘Messages’ option. From here you can device the folder in which you will receive message requests to, if only you want to receive them.
- You will be given three options: