To choose more than one photo to add to a post, do the following:
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon.
- Tap another thumbnail.
How do you add multiple pictures on Instagram?
- Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your phone. On the home screen, tap the Add icon at the bottom. Step 2: Hit the Gallery tab. Then tap the Multiple photos icon present at the bottom-right corner of the current photo. Step 3: Select photos by tapping on them. A number will be shown next to each selected photo.
How do I add multiple photos to Instagram post?
How to Post Multiple Photos on Your Instagram Feed
- Open the Instagram app.
- Select the plus (+) icon to add photos.
- In your “Recents,” press and hold a photo until you see the number 1.
- From there, select the multiple photos you wish to upload.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2021?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- Launch Instagram.
- Tap the plus (+) icon to create a new post.
- Select the multiple photo icon at the top.
- Pick the photos you want to feature in the right sequence.
- Tap Next.
- Add filters, if needed. Tap Next.
- Include a caption or any other extra information.
- Select Share.
Can’t post multiple images on Instagram?
Try the following one by one to see if you’re able to post multiple pictures on Instagram again.
- Press and hold on a photo (Works!)
- Wait for Instagram to fix it.
- Check Internet Connectivity.
- Turn off Data Saver.
- Lower the files’ size.
- Clear Cache.
- Restart Instagram/Reboot your phone.
- Free up Storage Space.
How can I upload multiple photos on Instagram from my computer?
- Log in to your Instagram account, click the three-dot icon, then go for MORE TOOLS, and then DEVELOPER TOOLS.
- Select the mobile icon and change the respective mode to mobile size.
- Choose + icon, select a photo or video to upload.
- Open a file from the computer or laptop and proceed to the next and post.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram without the app?
Dropbox is is the obvious choice here, unless you have a lot of photos that you plan to send to Instagram and don’t feel like paying for an account. Install the desktop app for Dropbox on your Mac or PC, and the mobile app on your tablet or phone. You’ll be able to send images between your devices in minutes.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
How do you post more than 10 pictures on Instagram?
Go to Your Story, tap the library/gallery icon, tap Select Multiple, and then choose the images you want to add to your story. Tap Next, make any edits, tap next again, and then tap Share.
How do I post multiple pictures on Instagram from my Macbook?
Launch Instagram and tap Plus icon at the bottom of the screen, then choose Library. At the bottom of the image preview area you’ll see a new option – Select Multiple. Tap it and it will turn blue – now you can upload photos to Instagram to be posted together. Once you selected images and videos, tap Next.
How do I upload multiple photos to Instagram from Google Photos?
Steps to Share Photos from Google Photos App to Instagram Open Google Photos app on your Android phone. You will see two tabs i.e “All” and “Highlights”. Tap “All” tab and select the photo which you want to share. Tap “Share” button located at the top of the screen.
How can you upload photos to Instagram from computer?
How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer.
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.