Request an Instagram verified badge
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings Account Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
How do you become verified on Instagram?
- Here’s how to get verified on Instagram 1. Go to your profile 2. Navigate to settings 3. Scroll down to the Request Verification button. 4. Fill out the form 5. Upload your ID photo. 6. Get notified.
How do you get a blue check on Instagram?
How to apply to get verified on Instagram: 6 steps
- Go to your profile and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Request Verification.
- Fill in the application form. Your legal name. Your “known as” or working name (if applicable)
- Tap Send.
How do I verify my Instagram account 2021?
How to apply for Instagram verification
- Tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Go to the top-right corner of your profile and tap on the menu icon.
- On the bottom-right of the screen, you’ll see a settings icon.
- Request Verification.
- You’ll see a form with your account name pre-filled.
Is it hard to get verified on Instagram?
If you use Instagram the way they want you to, and you build your reputation as an influencer somewhere else first, then the day may come when you open your account to find that Instagram has awarded you their verification tick. It is hard to get verified on Instagram – but not impossible.
What do you need to do to get verified on Instagram?
How do I get verified?
- Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents.
- Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts.
Can a normal person get verified on Instagram?
A normal person or small business can get verified on Instagram. Real: The Instagram profile must represent a real person or business. Unique: It must be the only (legitimate) Instagram account representing the person or business (except for language-specific accounts).
Can you buy Instagram verification?
According to Instagram, “Only some public figures, celebrities and brands have verified badges. It’s not currently possible to request or purchase a verified badge.” That’s actually not true; you can definitely request to be verified. And you can pay to be verified, on the black market.
How do you get a blue tick?
You can apply to be Twitter verified and receive a blue checkmark badge next to your name. To become verified on Twitter, you simply update your profile with current information, verify a phone number and email address, then fill out a form requesting consideration as a verified user.
How can I get my Instagram verified for free?
Use the IG app to apply for verification directly Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for. Go to your profile and tap. TapSettings > Account > Request Verification. Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Why is Instagram verified?
What is a verified badge? A verified badge is a check that appears next to an Instagram account’s name in search and on the profile. It means Instagram has confirmed that an account is the authentic presence of the public figure, celebrity or global brand it represents.
Where can I buy Instagram verification?
1. Request Verification. Instagram recently added the option to request a blue tick. If you have a business or even personal page, you just need to log in to your Instagram account and then go to the Settings section and select Request Verification.