Once in the Settings menu, users should tap on the ‘Account’ option and scroll down until they see ‘Posts You’ve Liked,’ tapping on which will bring up the last 300 posts they’ve liked.
How do I See my likes on Instagram?
- Tap Settings. It’s at the bottom of the menu. Tap Account. It’s toward the bottom of the menu. Scroll down and tap Posts You’ve Liked. It’s near the bottom of the menu. This displays the more recent 300 photos or videos you’ve Liked on Instagram, with the most recent Likes at the top of the list. Tap post to view it.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
Where to Look for Your Most Recently Liked Instagram Posts
- Sign in to your Instagram account and tap the profile icon from the menu.
- Use the hamburger menu button to select Settings.
- Choose Account from the list.
- Tap Posts You’ve Liked.
How do I look at my likes on Instagram?
To view your like history on Instagram, in either the Android or iOS app, launch the app and then go to your profile page. From there tap on the settings icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Posts You’ve Liked.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do you see peoples likes on Instagram 2021?
How to Check Someone Else’s Instagram Likes
- Click on this person’s Instagram profile.
- Select “Following” to see all of the profiles they’re following.
- Click a profile they’re following.
- View that profile post’s likes to see if the person liked any of them.
Will Instagram bring likes back?
But you can still hide them. Users can choose whether likes are shown on their own posts, and whether they see them in their feed. After almost two years of trialling hidden like counts in Australia, Instagram has announced the feature will be back up and running from today.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can people see your likes on Instagram?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. After 4 likes, photos show the number of likes, along with usernames of some people you follow who have liked it. If your account is set to private: Only your approved followers can see your posts, including any likes and comments.
Why can’t I see people’s likes on Instagram?
Some Instagram users might not be able to see how many likes they have on posts anymore. This is because the social media company has started rolling out a new feature that hides the number a post gets.
Is there an app to see what someone likes on Instagram?
Snoopreport — Your ultimate IG activity tracker so you can see what someone liked on Instagram and who and what they’re interested in.