How to add multiple photos to an Instagram post
- Open Instagram and tap the + at the bottom of the screen to create a new post.
- Tap the multiple photo icon above your photo gallery.
- Choose the photos that you want to appear in your post.
- When you are finished selecting your photos, tap Next.
How do you post multiple pictures at once on Instagram?
To post multiple different photos or videos with different sizes on Instagram, you need to use a tool to resize them first. To avoid cropping out content, add a white background to make each photo or video in to a square. Then, you can post the album without cropping out or changing the size of your image.
Why is Instagram not letting me post multiple photos?
There are a host of things that could go wrong when uploading multiple photos on Instagram. Be it a bug in the latest app update, a dodgy internet connection, or problems with the app on your particular device, any number of things could be the reason for multiple photos not being posted.
How do you stack pictures on Instagram?
Tap the icon of your most recent photo in the bottom-left of your screen to pull up your camera roll. 3. Tap the “SELECT MULTIPLE” button with the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos. Select the photos that you’d like to add to your story.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from Iphone?
To get started, tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top right corner of your screen.
- Now, for selecting multiple pictures at once.
- You will now be able to select as many as 10 pictures at once by tapping on the image thumbnail to upload in a single post.
Did Instagram get rid of multiple pictures?
Up until a recent update, users could add multiple photos to a post via the “Select Multiple” option. But users are now finding, much to their dismay, that this option is gone now. Fortunately, however, the feature hasn’t been removed.
Why can’t I select photos on Instagram?
One common reason for people suddenly not being able to upload photos on Instagram is something might have gone wrong with the Instagram app’s cache memory. If Instagram won’t let you post a picture, you can try updating Instagram, clearing the app cache, or taking a screenshot of the picture to re-upload.
How do you put 3 pictures together on Instagram?
How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
How do you add multiple pictures from camera roll to Instagram?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner.
How can I put two pictures side by side?
Steps to Put Two Photos Side by Side on Android
- First of all, open the Google Photos app on your Android smartphone.
- Now select the photos that you want to combine.
- Once selected, tap on the (+) icon as shown below.
- From the pop-up, select the ‘Collage’ option.
- The pictures will be merged side by side.
Can you post multiple pictures on Instagram not square?
Once you’ve selected a photo or video from your photo library, you can choose to share it as a portrait or landscape instead of a square. Start by tapping the “crop” button to switch the photo from a square to a portrait or landscape.
How do you post rectangular photos on Instagram?
Here’s how you can check:
- Open Instagram and create a new post.
- Select the image you want to upload from your photo gallery.
- Select the small crop icon in the bottom left of the main image screen.
- Adjust the image within the grid until it’s to your liking.
How do you split a picture into grid on Instagram?
How to split photos into grid for Instagram using Preview app
- Press on “+”
- “Split image”
- Choose a grid option.
- Adjust the image within the grid if you want to (zoom in and out, move the image)