On average, the best time to post on Instagram is Tuesday between 11 AM – 2 PM CDT. Weekdays between 11 AM to 2 PM CDT is the optimal time frame for increased engagement.
How to know your best time to post on Instagram?
- Looking at some aggregate customer data for Instagram, you can see that the following days and times in Central Daylight Time (CDT) are ideal for generating the most engagement and grow your brand on the social network: Normally, the best time to post on Instagram is between 2 PM and 3 PM CDT.
What time are people most active on Instagram?
Most Consistent Engagement: Wednesday through Saturday (10 am – 8 pm) Highest Engagement: Wednesday & Friday mid morning and Saturday nights (6 pm – 8 pm) Worst Days for Engagement: Sunday due to the lack of activity on Instagram on this day.
Is it better to post on Instagram at night or in the morning?
In general, posting during the hours of 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM during weekdays can help you generate solid engagement. But you will see peak engagement at specific points in time throughout every week.
What’s the worst day to post on Instagram?
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight. Overall, people are the least active from 1 am to 5 am. It all comes to your specific audience and when they are most active on the platform.
Is it good to post at night on Instagram?
It turned out that on average the most successful times to post on Instagram are 2am and 5pm. The middle of the night might seem like a strange time to post to social media, but it actually makes a lot of sense. However each day of the week has its own ‘best time’ to post.
Does posting time matter on Instagram?
By posting earlier in the day, accounts benefit from less competition (globally, most posts are shared between 9 AM-1 PM each day ), while also tapping into traffic from users during their first scroll of the day — even if that’s a few hours after the post was shared.
How do I increase Instagram views?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
How do you use Instagram effectively?
10 Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
- Maintain a consistent feed of high-quality visuals.
- Stay on top of Instagram changes and updates.
- Pay attention to what your audience wants.
- Perfect your timing.
- Tell visual stories.
- Use hashtags to boost content discovery.
- Make the most of games, contests & challenges.
How do you make your Instagram go viral?
10 Secrets To Going Viral On Instagram
- KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE.
- SURVEY THE COMPETITION.
- FIND A UNIQUE AND CREATIVE VOICE.
- USE ANALYTICS TO LEARN FOLLOWER PREFERENCES.
- BUILD A FOLLOWING OF ENGAGED FANS.
- DEVELOP FOCUS ON PHOTO CONTENT.
- INCREASE THE CHANCES OF VIRALITY WITH PAID PROMOTION.
- PARTNER WITH AN INDUSTRY INFLUENCER.
Is it OK to post old photos on Instagram?
Yeah it’s absolutely fine to post old photos on Instagram … there’s no such boundations of posting pics weather it’s old or recent on insta ….
How often should I post on Instagram?
How often to post on Instagram. It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
Is 5 pm a good time to post on Instagram?
5 pm seems to be a great time to post for optimal engagement. “We think this is because fewer people are posting at that time and that more engaged users are using Instagram at that time”. This, of course, makes perfect sense. At 5 pm, people are just ending their workday and procrastinating those final minutes.