On average, the best time to post on Instagram is Tuesday between 11 AM – 2 PM CDT. Weekdays between 11 AM to 2 PM CDT is the optimal time frame for increased engagement.
When is the best time to post on Instagram to get more likes?
- Posts by female users receive an average of 578 likes compared to 117 on average for a post from a male user. The best time to post on Instagram is in the evening, between 6pm and 7:30pm, if you’re posting during the week. On the weekend, the best time to post is 11am.
What time of day is best to post on Instagram?
Between 10 A.M. & 3 P.M. is the best time of day to post on Instagram. However, the proportion of engagement you get also depends on the day of the week you post. Generally, the best time of day to post on Instagram is before work, during lunch; & after work.
Is it better to post on Instagram at night or in the morning?
In general, posting during the hours of 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM during weekdays can help you generate solid engagement. But you will see peak engagement at specific points in time throughout every week.
What time are people most active on Instagram?
Most Consistent Engagement: Wednesday through Saturday (10 am – 8 pm) Highest Engagement: Wednesday & Friday mid morning and Saturday nights (6 pm – 8 pm) Worst Days for Engagement: Sunday due to the lack of activity on Instagram on this day.
Does it matter when you post on Instagram?
By posting earlier in the day, accounts benefit from less competition (globally, most posts are shared between 9 AM-1 PM each day ), while also tapping into traffic from users during their first scroll of the day — even if that’s a few hours after the post was shared.
What’s the worst day to post on Instagram?
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight. Overall, people are the least active from 1 am to 5 am. It all comes to your specific audience and when they are most active on the platform.
How do I increase Instagram views?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
Should I post everyday Instagram?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
What is the best time to post on social media?
The best times to post on social media overall is 10:00 AM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- The best time to post on Facebook is 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- The best time to post on Instagram is 11:00 AM on Wednesdays.
- The best time to post on Twitter is 8:00 AM on Mondays and Thursdays.
How can I get 1000 followers on Instagram?
How to Gain Your First 1,000 Followers on Instagram
- Create and optimize your profile.
- Designate a content creator.
- Follow photography and editing best practices.
- Set a regular posting schedule.
- Curate some of your content.
- Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice.
- Write engaging, shareable captions.
Can you post on Instagram too much?
Posting Too Much (or Too Little) Posts are the lifeblood of your social media accounts. — then you’re not properly utilizing your social media page. If you’re posting too much, on the other hand, like around 10 times a day on Instagram or Facebook, then you might annoy followers.
How often should I post on Instagram to gain followers?
Post consistently But we recommend posting at least once a day. Brands that get into a regular flow with Instagram posts tend to see the best results. According to a Tailwind study, profiles that post daily gain Instagram followers faster than those that post less frequently.