Best times to post on Instagram for media
- Best times: Tuesday 1–5 p.m., Wednesday 11 a.m., Thursday 8–9 a.m.
- Best days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Worst day: Sunday.
When is the best time to post on Instagram to get more likes?
- Posts by female users receive an average of 578 likes compared to 117 on average for a post from a male user. The best time to post on Instagram is in the evening, between 6pm and 7:30pm, if you’re posting during the week. On the weekend, the best time to post is 11am.
What is the best time of day to post on Instagram?
Between 10 A.M. & 3 P.M. is the best time of day to post on Instagram. However, the proportion of engagement you get also depends on the day of the week you post. Generally, the best time of day to post on Instagram is before work, during lunch; & after work.
Is it better to post on Instagram at night or in the morning?
On average, the best time to post on Instagram is Tuesday between 11 AM – 2 PM CDT. Weekdays between 11 AM to 2 PM CDT is the optimal time frame for increased engagement.
What time are people most active on Instagram?
Most Consistent Engagement: Wednesday through Saturday (10 am – 8 pm) Highest Engagement: Wednesday & Friday mid morning and Saturday nights (6 pm – 8 pm) Worst Days for Engagement: Sunday due to the lack of activity on Instagram on this day.
When should you not post on Instagram?
The worst times to post on Instagram per day, according to 35M global Instagram posts, are:
- Monday: 2PM.
- Tuesday: 1PM.
- Wednesday: 10AM.
- Thursday: 11PM.
- Friday: 9AM.
- Saturday: 8PM.
- Sunday: 4PM.
What’s the worst day to post on Instagram?
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight. Overall, people are the least active from 1 am to 5 am. It all comes to your specific audience and when they are most active on the platform.
How do I increase Instagram views?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
How do you use Instagram effectively?
10 Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
- Maintain a consistent feed of high-quality visuals.
- Stay on top of Instagram changes and updates.
- Pay attention to what your audience wants.
- Perfect your timing.
- Tell visual stories.
- Use hashtags to boost content discovery.
- Make the most of games, contests & challenges.
Does it matter when you post on Instagram?
In general, posting when your followers are online is key, because the Instagram algorithm prioritizes recency. This means that, if all else is equal, a newer post will show up higher on the newsfeed than an older one. Recency is honestly one of the quickest, easiest wins when it comes to optimizing a post for success.
Should I post everyday Instagram?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
When should I post on Instagram 2020?
Best Times to Post on Instagram by Day of the Week Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday: 5:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Wednesday: 5:00 a.m.,11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
How do I get more followers and likes on Instagram?
10 Ways to increase Instagram followers
- Optimize your Instagram account.
- Keep a consistent content calendar.
- Schedule Instagram posts in advance.
- Get partners and brand advocates to post your content.
- Avoid fake Instagram followers.
- Showcase your Instagram everywhere.
- Post content followers want.
- Get the conversation started.
What are the best times to post?
The best times to post include:
- 8 a.m-2 p.m. The early morning and afternoon hours often see decent LinkedIn engagement, at the start of most peoples’ workdays.
- The best days to publish content are Wednesdays and Thursdays, with Sundays being the day that generates the least user engagement.
Is it bad to post on a Sunday?
For best engagement, Sunday afternoons seems to be the best and if you’re looking for likes, late Tuesday is when you should be posting. Talking generally, weekend afternoons are the best for posting content within this category.
Is 5 a bad time to post on Instagram?
It’s when Instagram audiences show the lowest engagement rates. When it comes to more specific timeframes, you’d probably want to avoid posting on weekdays between 3 and 4 pm. It’s when people are busy at work and don’t have time to procrastinate browsing Instagram photos. weekday afternoons are the worst.