Between 10 A.M. 3 P.M. is the best time of day to post on Instagram. However, the proportion of engagement you get also depends on the day of the week you post. Generally, the best time of day to post on Instagram is before work, during lunch; after work.
What is the best time of the day to post on Instagram?
- Hubspot found that Mondays and Thursdays are generally the best days to post on Instagram, at any time of day, other than between 3:00 p.m and 4:00 p.m.
What time should I post on Instagram?
On average, the best time to post on Instagram is Tuesday between 11 AM – 2 PM CDT. Weekdays between 11 AM to 2 PM CDT is the optimal time frame for increased engagement.
When should you not post on Instagram?
The worst times to post on Instagram per day, according to 35M global Instagram posts, are:
- Monday: 2PM.
- Tuesday: 1PM.
- Wednesday: 10AM.
- Thursday: 11PM.
- Friday: 9AM.
- Saturday: 8PM.
- Sunday: 4PM.
Is it better to post on Instagram at night or in the morning?
In general, posting during the hours of 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM during weekdays can help you generate solid engagement. But you will see peak engagement at specific points in time throughout every week.
When should I post on Instagram 2020?
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 11am and Tuesday at 2pm are now the best time to post on Instagram. Even weekends are good times to post on Instagram to get good engagement now, though they never used to compete. The worst time to post on Instagram is after 6 pm when individuals have finished work for the day.
What time are people most active on Instagram?
Most Consistent Engagement: Wednesday through Saturday (10 am – 8 pm) Highest Engagement: Wednesday & Friday mid morning and Saturday nights (6 pm – 8 pm) Worst Days for Engagement: Sunday due to the lack of activity on Instagram on this day.
What’s the worst day to post on Instagram?
The worst time to post on Instagram is observed on Saturdays and Sundays, particularly in the morning and midnight. Overall, people are the least active from 1 am to 5 am. It all comes to your specific audience and when they are most active on the platform.
How often should I post on Instagram 2021?
It is generally recommended to post to your Instagram feed 2-3 times per week, and no more than 1x per day. Stories can be posted more frequently.
Is it bad to post on a Sunday?
For best engagement, Sunday afternoons seems to be the best and if you’re looking for likes, late Tuesday is when you should be posting. Talking generally, weekend afternoons are the best for posting content within this category.
Is it good to post at night on Instagram?
It turned out that on average the most successful times to post on Instagram are 2am and 5pm. The middle of the night might seem like a strange time to post to social media, but it actually makes a lot of sense. However each day of the week has its own ‘best time’ to post.
How do I increase Instagram views?
10 ways to boost your Instagram reach today
- Find your optimal posting times.
- Experiment with videos.
- Host contests or ask questions to encourage engagement.
- Curate user-generated content.
- Tell Instagram Stories.
- Go live on Instagram.
- Use Instagram ads.
- Post less.
How do you use Instagram effectively?
10 Instagram Best Practices to Build Your Audience
- Maintain a consistent feed of high-quality visuals.
- Stay on top of Instagram changes and updates.
- Pay attention to what your audience wants.
- Perfect your timing.
- Tell visual stories.
- Use hashtags to boost content discovery.
- Make the most of games, contests & challenges.
What are the best times to post?
The best times to post include:
- 8 a.m-2 p.m. The early morning and afternoon hours often see decent LinkedIn engagement, at the start of most peoples’ workdays.
- The best days to publish content are Wednesdays and Thursdays, with Sundays being the day that generates the least user engagement.
How do you post on Instagram 2021?
How do I post a photo on Instagram?
- At the top, tap then scroll to Post at the bottom: To upload a photo from your phone’s library, select the photo you’d like to share.
- Tap Next (iPhone) or (Android), then add a caption or your location.
- When you’re done, tap Share (iPhone) or. (Android).
Is it OK to post old photos on Instagram?
Yeah it’s absolutely fine to post old photos on Instagram … there’s no such boundations of posting pics weather it’s old or recent on insta ….