Begin by tapping the Advanced Settings option at the bottom of the New Post screen. In the Advanced Settings screen, tap the Turn Off Commenting dot to toggle from left to right. To return to the New Post screen, tap the left arrow in the upper-left corner.
Where are the settings on my Instagram account?
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Settings. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap Settings in the top left. Follow and invite friends. Adjust your push notifications. View photos you’ve liked. Log out of your account.
How do I get to advanced settings?
To get to your advanced settings, go to your YouTube Creator Studio. Once inside, click on ‘Channel’ in the Creator Studio menu on the left hand side and select ‘Advanced’. It’s time to make the magic happen. Let’s take a look at what you can do inside the advanced settings menu to give your channel its best shot.
How do I get to settings on Instagram?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone: Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
What advanced settings?
Advanced Settings is accessible from the main menu on Android or under the Adapt tab of the iOS app. Advanced Settings provides you access to Advanced router features. Auto Mode chooses the best network mode for your setup (Router or Bridge).
Where is advanced setting on Iphone?
Answer: A: The Advanced functions can be found in the Settings app in iCloud.com, which you would need to access via a browser on a computer.
Where is Advanced Settings in Google?
Advanced Settings: Reset Google Chrome Select Chrome’s main menu button in the upper-right corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the page and press Advanced.
Where do I find my settings?
On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button, which is available on most Android smartphones, to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re on the All Apps screen, find the Settings app and tap on it. Its icon looks like a cogwheel. This opens the Android Settings menu.
How do I reset my settings on Instagram?
Here is how to change your Instagram Story privacy settings from your profile
- Go to your Profile and click the Options “gear” button in the upper right.
- On the Options page, Under Account, select Story Settings.
How do I change my following settings on Instagram?
Step 1: Go to your profile and tap Followers. Step 2: You will see the three-dot icon next to every follower. Tap on it for the follower you’d like to remove and select Remove.
Where can I find advanced settings on Facebook?
Step 2: Open the chat area at the bottom-right corner of the page, then click the Settings cog and select Advanced Settings.
How do I find advanced settings in edge?
In Microsoft Edge, click the More Actions button, and then click Settings. Move the mouse pointer to the right edge of the Settings pane to display the scroll bar, scroll down, and click View Advanced Settings under Advanced Settings.
Where do I find site settings on my Android phone?
Change settings for all sites
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Site settings.
- Tap the permission you want to update.
Where is Settings app on iPhone?
If you are still unable to locate the Settings app, then try tapping the Home button (the button under your screen) twice to bring up the App Switcher, then scroll through the list of apps and see if the Settings icon is there. If you find it, you can tap the Settings icon to open the app.
Where do I find System Preferences on iPhone?
Question: Q: how do i access system preferences?
- To open System Preferences, you can click the System Preferences icon. in the Dock or choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click an icon to open a preference pane, where you can change your settings. If the settings are dimmed and the lock icon.
- Click the Show All button.
Where do I find advanced settings on IPAD?
You can access and change more advanced settings in the Screen Time section of the Settings menu.